Part sixteen : I'll become your pretend boyfriend

"You know I got your back." "Alright!" feeling refreshed, she said. "So... how do we do this?" *chuckles* "First, you hold my waist, and I'll  hold your shoulders." "Like.. this..?" as she tries to put her hands on his waist. "Pfft... Yeah. that's it." "I'm trying my best here! like geez..." "Pfft..."

"Alright! Now let's go to them and launch our 'relationship'." "Alright, let's go." as Riley was feeling nervous and anxious about the whole thing. "W-wait!" Riley intervenes. "Hmm?"

"I don't think that this is a good idea after all... I mean- whoa!" as Eriwe pulled her close. "Don't worry," as he smiled. "Everything's fine, now let's go and rock them up." "O-okay..." as Riley said. "You know I got your back."

As Eriwe said it out. "Yeah, thanks for doing this for me." as she smiled, which got Eriwe to stop and stare. "You know, you really have a beautiful smile." "God... you and your sweet mouth..." as Riley looks down and blushed. "Haha, what can I say, I racked experience." as he hid his embarrassment with his hands. "Now let's go and get... your friend's... drinks."

On the other hand:

"Wow, took them quite a while to run and just get our drinks..."  as Smash said out."...I know right?" 'there's something off about that guy, I just knew it, he's after Dahyun' as Kai thought to himself. "Hello, Kai? are you alright? you seemed on edge..." as Smash said out. "No.. nothing, I just wondered what took them so long to get our drinks." "I don't know either- oh! there they are." As Smash pointed out.