Part five: Meeting him

"Wow... looks like we're famous even in Greece." Smash said. "It's a blessing to have fans all around the world come and greet us, even when we're vacationing." As Riley said.

"Has the buffet started?" "No, not yet." "I'm hungry..." "Yeah, me too Sam,"

"I'm gonna get hangry if this continues on..." as Smash said out.

"I know- *piano background song sounded* "Oh! It's started." "Oh, yay!"

As the two went to their reserved table.

"Look at all these delicacy...whoa..." as their mouths water. " cheese baked lobster and a t-bone steak. Fried dashimaki and tamagoyaki. Wow.. I'm gonna be working out after this buffet, in order to keep in shape." "Yeah, I'll join you." As both their mouths water at the sight.

"Hehe.. I'll load my plates up." As Smash said out. "I'll try to measure my calories... one two- oh my... no I cannot-!" as Riley gave up on dieting and shoved herself in front of the buffet. As they got back to their table with each their plates; both of them are equally amazed with how many food were on each other's plates.

"I say... our manager won't like it when we return to Seoul, 'flabby'..." "Yup... but what are we gonna do? The food's good and FREE." 'FREEEE". Smash said out. "Pfft. Yeah." *

After thirty minutes of consuming fattening foods and desserts*

"Ahh... I'm so hic! Full..." "Me..hic! too..." as Smash said out as well.

"I'm gonna take some fresh air outside, catch you back at our hotel room?" "Yeah. Don't wait up for me, okay?" "Okay, sure."

As she got outside, she stared out the sea. "The sea's beautiful..." as she just went and stare out the view.

f: song in background; "Hmm? This song again... where did it come from?

As she ran; searched and searched for the source of the song.

My melody to you is the sea

My love for you never fades

In synchronization

"My love for you never fades and

My love for you never.... Fades."

As she saw the source of the singer, who is equally surprised to see her. who sang along the mysterious song,

"A... what?" as she saw that the male figures-que who had a... "A fish tail?"