Part eighteen: Party animal: I'll become your pretend boyfriend (Part three)

"Having fun dancing?" "Yeah." as Riley looked down. "What's wrong, sweetheart? you don't look good." as Kai said out and swiped a strand of hair on Riley's face, as that got Eriwe's attention and stopped Kai. "Watch out, she's mine, buddy." as that gotten Kai to just smirk at the remark. "She's just not feeling too well, she had an upset stomach and a headache." "Oh, no girl... let's go back then. I'm sorry guys... we'll be leaving." "That's okay."

"Well, I'll be leaving too." as Eriwe said out. "Wait, join us for drinks, the night's still young after all, we can get to know each other more." "No, thanks.. my girl's left and there's no need for me to stay. goodbye gentlemen." As he got up and left the club. "...Kai... I know that look... you're gonna ruin him aren't you...?" "He just don't know who's he's dealing with... just you wait Eriwe.."

Back at the hotel room;

Telephatic communication:

"Psst... hey! hey Riley, you good? why aren't you talking to me? Ooh, I know!"

*Whispers* "What is it now, Eriwe?" "Meet me at the beach, by your hotel, aand check your phone." *Sighs* as she checks for her phone. as Eriwe's number popped from her cellphone, as she clicks on the message;

There lies a meme, of a cat, with a written message; 'I'm sowwy' "

"Rile, go to sleep. you're not well." "Okay Smash." as she adjusted her blanket and tries to sleep.

'Hmm..." as she smiled to herself, while waiting for tomorrow to come.