Part seventeen: Party animal : I'll become your pretend boyfriend (Part two)

"Oh, wow... are-are they holding hands...?" "...Yeah... apparently they are." as Kai clenched his fists. as Riley and Eriwe went towards their group. "Oh, here you guys go, all your drinks." As Riley said, while Eriwe was holding her hand. "Oh, wow... Rile, care to tell us something?"

"Hmm?" as Smash pointed with her eyes, on the hand Eriwe was holding. "Oh!" as she blushed. "We're kinda together now." As Eriwe said out, which only gotten Kai to stare daggers at them. *Awkward moments* until Riley intervenes. "Ehem! so... guys, wanna hit the dance floor?" "Oh, yeah! let's." As Smash said out. "I'll dance with you, Riley. come on." As Eriwe dragged Riley to the dance floor. "Okay! okay guy, no need to drag me."

As Kai saw Riley dancing with Eriwe. "Looks like she's taken man, and by a man of Eriwe's level, just move on man." "No. Something's off about that man, just wait, I'll expose it with my own hands." as Kai smirks. "For now, I'll let them be together. Oh, the things I do for you, my Riley..." as he laughs, as Ne-Ho just looks at his friend and said out; "...Just keep me out of your little plan."

At the dance floor:

"Isn't this awesome?! I can barely hear you in this noisy background. Oh!" *as the song slowly turns to a slow song* "Alright, folks. it's that time of the night, the 'slow dance'. Grab that special somebody and dance to this song called the 'Lovely You.'"

"I'll leave the dance floor, you dance with Eriwe shi." as Smash smiled and left the dance floor. *As things seemed awkward until Eriwe intervenes* "Wanna dance My Lady?" "...Yeah." as she smiled and took his hands. As he whispers in her ears. "Just put your arms on my shoulders, and lean close." as they danced to the song in the night.

back in the days,

I would've never thought of you as somebody,

but now,

I just wanna be your melody,

to you, my love,

Your lovely you.

As they danced in the night, not taking their eyes off each other, as they smiled at each other. "This is nice... but..." as Riley looks down and stopped dancing. "What's wrong?" "You have a crush..." "Oh... it's fine... I am pretending to be your boyfriend. As he also looked dissapointed and lets go of her hand. "Let's go back to your friends." "...Yeah." as they let go of each other and went back to their group.