Part thirteen: Getting ready for the club

As he left within the crowds, Riley noticed the time on her clock, "Oh, shoot! I gotta go back and change, there's no time to waste." as she hurried and called for a taxi to get her back to the hotel. 'Let's call Sam and ask her where shall we met?' as Dahyun think to herself. telephatic communication: "Oh, Yeah! where should we meet Miss Riley?"

Gasps!* "Oh my gosh, don't do that!" "...Don't do what, Miss?" "Oh, haha.. sorry.. I wasn't talking to you, Uncle..." as she hid her face from embarrassment. "Oops...haha, sorry.. you were in a cab I see? sorry bout that... so anyway... where are we meeting? I can't wait to parrtay!"  whispers* "Yeah... another Smash has been borne." 

"Hey, don't insult me, for a person as high standing such as myself, I only take compliments." as she shook her head while smiling, "Yeah, lets meet at the club, Bornever inside Bolton Hotel at 8 pm sharp." "Oohh, okay, gotta get ready then, till then, see ya! telephatic communication over; "Miss, we've arrived." "Oh, thank you very much Uncle, here you go," as she paid the cab driver and he sped off. 

As she entered the hotel room;

"Sam? are you in here?" "Yeah, m'here!" as the voice came from inside the bathroom. "Oh, okay. let me in when you're done." 20 minutes of playing games in her cellphone* "I'm done!"as Smash came out of the bathroom holding a towel to dry her hair. "Oh, right, let me use it now. 

as the two took time to dress themselves and do their hair, as they were finally ready. "Oh, yeah, girl look at us, we're smoking!" "Hahaha, Smash." while shaking her head knowingly while smiling. "Let's go, let's go! we're gonna be late, Kai and Ne-ho will be joining us later!" "What?! how did you know?" "Oh, we exchanged numbers when we met when you were running errands.

"Oh... oh gosh..." "What? why? you don't want to meet them...? "No! No... that's not what I meant..."