Part twelve: who you are (Part three)

"I can say the same about you, Prince Charming." as she smiled again, making the prince blush.

"God... it's getting hot in here, isn't it? phew... as he fanned his collars. "Ah, Well, now that's done, you want my number?" "Wha?" as that just got Riley to stare at him like a idiot. "My Number, you know, cellular?" as he waved the phone in his hands. "This?" as he's still waving the phone in his hands. "I know! I know, geez.. you treat me like an idiot sometimes. now where did I put my phone in my purse?" as she pouted and searches for her phone in her purse.

"Pfft. to be honest, it does have its perks, like messing with a sibling. I feel close to you already, and this is the second time we've met. I like you, Riley. Umm..." As that got him to feel embarrassed. "I can also say the same about you, Eriwe. Umm... I can call you Eriwe, right...?

"Yeah, sure, why not?" as he smiled, and said. "Oh, shoot! I gotta go, here, keep the necklace, and my number, okay? "Oh, hey.. Uh.. me and my friends are gonna be hitting the club in Bolton Hotel, do you wanna join us? it- it's okay if you don't wanna..." "Are you kidding? I'm a total party animal. Yeah, I'm joining you guys." "Cool!" as that got Riley to be excited. "I'll call you." "Yeah, thanks." as he smiled and left within the crowd.