Part twenty one: On a swimming date(part two)

"Phew... thanks for your help, he really was making me uncomfortable." "Hey, what are pretend boyfriend's for?" "Haha, so funny." As she smiled at him, as that got Eriwe to just stare at her, both unmoving for seconds until Eriwe broke the ice; clearly embarrassed. "So... are you ready for our little date?" as that got Riley to blush and said out, "Call it whatever you will, an outing or... a date." as that got Riley to smile slightly at the word. "Hmm? what was it?" "Oh, nothing."

"Well," as that got Riley to stare at the man. "Why are you looking at me?" "You said well," as that got Riley to answer monotonely. "Oh! yeah... haha. well, guess." "Guess what?" "What are we doing today, silly." "Hmm... is it at a lunch place...?" "Nope! but if you want to, I'll put it in our schedule." he smiled towards Riley. "Here's a hint; it involves water." 

"Umm... drinking?" "Nope!" "planting trees...?" "What? No!" "Umm... kayaking...?" "Close but no. We're going swimming! to ready you to meet your mermaid mother, tadaa!" "Oh..." as that is all Riley can utter. "Did you bring spare clothes?" No, and no... I can't do it." "You mean swimming?" "Yes, I have a terrible fear of the deep waters. "...But you're half mermaid. you saying you can't swim?" "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. "Come on, I'll be by your side, so we good?" "...Okay. I'll try it." "Good!"