Chapter 17-Oh, Shellfish.

You know, I never figured watching an anime called 'Mermaid Melody' would get me so inspired for this story ._. Oh well *shrugs shoulders helplessly* Hope you all enjoy otherwise! ^.^

P.S. GIF above is of a Mermaid diving underwater ;D

P.P.S. Song above is adorable and I thought it suited the mood :) 'The Perfect Two' by Auburn

Image below is of Taylor's Bathroom ;P

Image below is basically how I imagine them to be kissing ;D

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Image below is basically how I imagine them to be kissing ;D

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

<><><><><>

Jarrod and I walked back to my dad's house in silence.  We even avoided each other's gazes, although it was slightly hard to ignore our Sea Shifters prancing about in front of us.  It was a relief to finally make it home, and I'm guessing dad was still at the 'Office' or something of the sort, so that left me home alone.  With Jarrod.  Who was my Sea Shifter Match-Up.

"Um, do you and Cameron have a place to stay?" I asked just to make conversation, still avoiding eye contact with him.

He cleared his throat and turned his head away.  "We've just been staying in a Cave ever since we got here.  I'm pretty sure he intends to meet me back there, so I'll just be going now."  He turned to leave then, already about to head down the 'driveway'.

Stop him, Taylor!  This may be your only chance to have some privacy with him!, Kelpi's reprimanding voice urged me to take a fin forward.

"Uh, wait!" I called, and he glanced back at me.  I blushed and lowered my head.  "Um, you and Cam could stay here, if you want.  I know my dad won't mind if you do, so, you know, you don't have to leave or anything," I ended on a mumble, and swiftly turned to go inside the house, leaving the front door open for him.  I had the feeling that he was going to stay just because I asked him to.  "Um, I'm going to go take a bath, so I'll be upstairs if you need me."  I glanced over my shoulder to see Jarrod just nod his head and close the front door behind him.  I inhaled sharply and quickly ran up the stairs to get to the bathroom, Kelpi right on my heels.

Her Other Half (Fin Series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें