Chapter 13-The Royal Kingdoms And Inheritance Titles.

Image above is of Veronica Clement a.k.a. Roni's Baby Blue Mermaid Tail :P

Image below is of Brianna Nikols Flame Mermaid Tail :3

The Map is the Seven Seas Locations of each Kingdom listed :3

This chapter is half new/half old as well :P

<><><><><>

"How-," Veronica started, but cut herself off as she still gaped openly at my massive silver tail.

I choked out a laugh and wiped at the tears still trailing down my cheeks.  "My mom is a Mermaid, my dad a Human," I explained, and Veronica choked out a sob as she bent her head, curling her baby blue tail around herself as the Tiger looked over at me warily.  Kelpi growled lowly and stepped towards me, warning off the other Sea Shifter from making any move to attack me.

"I thought I was alone," Veronica whispered, tears still trailing down her cheeks as I reached out for her hands, clutching them tightly in mine as she squeezed them back with just as much force.

"You-you're Mermaids?" Brianna breathed, shock evident in her tone, and I sent a hard glare towards her that could've paralyzed an Eel.

"Yes," I emphasized, and Brianna flinched but didn't run away like I thought she would.  "Your best friend and your enemy are Mermaids, and apparently so are you and your sister."  Brianna snapped her head up at Brietta then who merely shrugged, her Husky laying on the ground beside her while the Raven just hopped from rock to rock around us.

"How are they Mer?" Veronica questioned me.  "They don't get tails like we do on contact with water."

"That's why you would never go swimming with me and Margaret," Brianna breathed with sudden realization, her big blue eyes staring over at her friend expectantly.  "Why didn't you just tell me?" Brianna whispered as her eyes filled with tears.

Veronica glanced over at her.  "If I did tell you, would you have reacted the same way you are now?"  Brianna opened and closed her mouth, but no sound came out.  Veronica lowered her head and cuddled her Sea Shifter Tiger closer to her.  "That's why I never told you.  You don't like things that are different, just like Taylor," Veronica flicked her eyes up at me and then swiftly lowered them, "and I would be no exception."