Vessel of Harmony

All she's ever wanted is to be in control of something. She finds the rulers of realms pointless, she thinks since there are stronger rulers they should have been given the title of God's but instead they were given to people weaker to them.

She hates change as her mortal life change only lead to pain and suffering for her, so she wishes for a never changing world.

Her harp plays a beautiful song that could make anyone, sleep, she uses this to take people to her Harmonious world a place of no change, a place where no one can get hurt. A place where no one will ever leave her ag- where no one will ever leave their happy lives, as in her dreamscape she can make the perfect lives for anyone.

She was once human like the other vessels lived a normal life, like any other, her name why it was Ava she was a girl who longed for a Harmonious world and a perfect life of no pain and change.

She hated change it was something she hated she wanted gone, she wanted everything to stay at a stand still, so everyone was happy.

She could finally be happy. She could finally feel power over something, she could finally call her self a god.

After becoming the vessel of Harmony she was corrupted by its evil only feeding her hopes of Harmony and non change, leading her to create her dreamscape, along with being the vessel of Harmony she was able to use her music to put people into a long endless sleep.

She uses her music to control, her people and keeps them in line. And the people that follow her at their own will are promised a place in her world.

But she has no means of taking them to her world she has no use in them. The one she calls being given her these powers to put people to sleep to create her world in return, he would gain his power back and she would keep her Harmonious world.

No one can ever get hurt

No one can ever feel pain

No one will ever leave again

No one will ever change

Every thing will be perfect

Quoted by her. "A never changing world is Harmony" is this true.