Vessel of remembrance

Theres one thing he loves to do, and that is to cause people to remember specific memories they have pushed back for so long.

His followers, have memories of things they never knew, Remembrance likes to put in random memories that don't belong to the person, to mess with them.

He's blade, is one of two weapons he holds he can easily control it when he's not using his blades he uses memories. Every memory has a sort of physical form in one way or another, and Remembrance uses this to use memories to fight with.

He has no real motivation other than he finds it fun to mess with peoples memories.

With the dreamscape destroyed he has no choice but to take on the chosen face to face, but he's not afraid, there ain't much they can do to him anyways.

Remembrance doesn't care about, the problems he causes, the pain he causes when he brings back old memories, or when he gives someone memories that don't belong to them.

He's the calmest of the group, only really attacking if he has to, or if he can use it for future attacks.

There were two people he is intrigued by, the one they call Jasper the magician and the one they call Destiny the witch. Magic has always intrigued him.

He found, magic to be one of the strongest forms of attack at the moment he has no real reason to go after the chosen.

But he chooses to, he wants to see both Destiny and Jaspers past, especially Destiny's after all even though she doesn't know it, since she's the chosen path of light, she's connected in some way to past, paths of lights and Remembrance wants to know more about the path of light.

As for Jasper, well he's been to a different dimension, and he wishes to see what memories he holds of these other dimensions, and just how different they are from each other.

As for Lukas and Kai, they are just roadblocks that he'll get rid of eventually.