escape

Lukas walks over to the bars Axel and Nathan had gotten back in position and Axel was close enough to the bars were Lukas could grab him.

"Sorry about this but I have to escape" Lukas mumbles. "Huh what was that" Axel asked confused. Lukas grabs Axel and pins him to the bars as he grabs the keys.

He pushes Axel forward as he stumbles on top of Nathan both fall over. Lukas uncuffed himself before opening the cell. He slept through the shadows.

"Oh boy the king is not gonna like this" said Axel. "Well then let him not find out come on we have to chase after him" Nathan stands up helping Axel up. "How we have no idea where he went" Axel pointed out.

"Remember shadows leave traces of magic behind when they travel through shadows just follow it" Nathan sees the trail and follows it Axel following not far behind.

Lukas pokes his head out from behind the wall. Seeing as there was no one he was getting ready to move. "You're not supposed to be here" says a voice.

Lukas turns around to come face to face with a girl. "Where did you come from" says Lukas before stepping back. "Hi the names, Sarah, your a shadow correct why are you out of your cell" sarah questioned tilting her head.

"Are you okay you look really tired" Lukas questioned. "Huh oh don't worry about time I get that all the time I'm just always tired, but back to yo-" she yawns which cut her off. "Sorry about that like I said I'm always tired now back to you why are you out of the cell" Sarah asked again.

"Uh the guards let me out yup" Lukas says hiding the stolen key. "Hey stop that shadow" Nathan shouts out.

Lukas runs rushing to the door. Sarah stares at him as she raises her hand, sort of clouds appear out of nowhere and wrap around Lukas tightly. "Oh thanks Sarah again you're a life saver" Nathan walks over to Lukas cuffing him again.

"No problem Nathan just be sure to not give h-" Sarah falls asleep mid sentence. "Alright well let's get you back to the cell" Nathan drags Lukas. The clouds had disappeared when Sarah fell asleep.

Lukas kicks Nathan back as he busts through the boots in front of him. He finds himself in a familiar corridor. The door behind him closes and shuts tightly.

Lukas looks at the cuffs and realizes they're not really that strong they nullify his ability but they weren't made very well, he just snaps them and breaks free.

"Hey these corridors look very familiar" Lukas looked at them closer and realized they looked identical to the corridors Kai was able to go in and out of when they first met him. "They look awfully similar but how and why" Lukas continues walking through the corridors trying to find a way out"

"Where's the map when you need one" Luka steps forward and hears glass shatter beneath him. He looks down and sees a picture frame. It was of a large black figure. "What the hell is that" Lukas questioned.

He puts the picture on a desk nearby as soon as he places it down he finds himself in a void.

Lukas looks around. "Oh great not again" his voice echoed throughout the void. But then a bright light appears. It causes Lukas to cover his eyes. When he open them again he sees an even darker place with the large darker figure.

He sees a sort of rift open up. He looks over and sees Alexander. "Alexander what brings you here again" the figure says the voice sounded familiar.

"You took something that belongs to me and I want it back." Alexander draws his weapon stepping forward. "Oh your challenging me, this I'll be fun" as soon as the figure stands up the figure clears up and he sees it's shard.