sly fox

Lukas crashes through a wall, Kai throws a dagger through the hole in the wall. Lukas pulls himself back up, he grabs a totem and reads the runes on the side before throwing it at the guards. Kai moves swiftly to his dagger too fast for the people to even comprehend.

The golem slams down into the floor causing it to crack and cave in. Kai had just finished knocking out the other guards. "Alright let's get a move on" Kai throws his dagger hitting a guard with the handle before summoning it back.

"Kiki, more are coming we need a way out" Kai yelled out. "I know I'm working on it" Kiki shouts back. Kiki was placing blue petals down on the ground in a circle. "Alright hurry up and get over here" Kiki yelled out.

Lukas and Kai wished over, Kiki started cheating runes as she swayed her arms back and forth. The petals levitate off the ground and start spinning around the three. The king busts through some guards.

He rushes for the three. He readies his sword and brings it down, but they were already gone by the time he brought his word down.

"Find them at all cost they are a curse in my kingdom and I will not have them roaming my streets" the king packs his sword back in its holder, He walks out.

Kai opens his eyes to find them somewhere in the kingdom. "Huh it worked, ya know Kiki your a pretty sly fox making quick escapes and everything" Kai complimented. "Oh thank you, when you've lived for so long in this kingdom you need to find ways to make quick escapes, this is just one of many, now come on let's get going" they walk into a dark alley way.

Kiki loksm back at the marks they had made when transporting. "This will lead to some problems later on" Kiki looks around and grabs a broom dusting away the marks.

Kiki looks past the alley way seeing the large wooden doors open. "If only it was so easy to leave, then I would finally be able to see them again if there even still alive" Kiki steps into the street, she grabs a hat from a rack and grabs a large coat.

Kai and luaks watch all of this from the alley way. "Kiki what are you doing" Kai asked. "I'm gonna do some recon you two look for the three kids" Kiki stare back at the. Giving them a smile before waving bye.

"Well we better get a move on" says Lukas walking back into the dark alley way. Kai follows not far behind.

Kiki walks through the kingdom keeping her head down finding her face. She sees the king who was patrolling the streets. As they king past by Kiki swipes a key from him. She continues walking like nothing happen.

Kiki looks at the key and sees the reflection as she sees a sword fly right at her. Kiki grabs the coat and throws it at the sword chanting runes and the coat becomes a rock. The sword gets stuck in the rock.

"Fox demon hand me the key and I might let you live" the king demanded. "King, may I ask do you have a name cause for as long as I can remember no one has ever gotten your name." Kiki leans against a small cart swinging the key in her hand.

"I could say the same there were rumors of a fox demon in my kingdom a no name they said, so tell me do you have a name" the king pulss his speed out of the rock and holds it infront of him like a Cain. "My name hmm well ingo by Kiki, is that enough for you" Kiki pushes herself off the cart.

"Kiki is that so very well then, Kiki take a good look at where you are as you die here" the king raises his sword. "Fox demon I do not care for what name you go as right now what I care about is my blade being stained with your blood" the king steps towards Kiki.

Kiki says in place she has no reason to run, or move. She sat down and waited for the king to get closer. The king was confused by this but continued to advance towards her.