Champion of Remembrance

Destiny didn't want to fight she had no reason to fight Charlie she didn't want to harm her. "You seem nervous, you don't want to fight do you" Charlie stood there with her spear. "No i don't I have no reason to fight you, I have no reason to hurt you other then self defense but even then I'm not going to fight you" Destiny stood there as well both just stared at each other.

"Look Charlie what ever Remembrance showed you wasn't fully true, I didn't kill your brother, we didn't work with Fabian we worked against him he caused too much pain and I agree, well partly" Destiny sighs.

"Look I also think Fabian got off too easily but when I was inside the dreamscape before I found my friends there were things I saw, Fabian wasn't doing all of that on his own will, Harmony had used her music to take control of Fabian in some way, I saw it all" Destiny explains trying to tell the truth.

"Please we don't have to fight the real enemy is Remembrance" destiny steps forward. "Please work with us to fix this" Destiny steps forward again.

Charlie stabs her spear into the ground. "I believe you, but there is something I need to tell you" Charlie looks at Destiny. "You can telle anything" Destiny says.

"Harmony wasn't the only vessel able to control people" charlie grabs her spear and with swift movements she throws it right at Destiny.

Destiny blocks the attack with a protective spell. When she looks back at Charlie she sees blue Roses all over Charlie thorny vines wrapped around her head and around her arm and leg.

"I knew Charlie would only believe me for so long so I had to plant the roses seeds just in case something like this happened, it happened a lot faster then I thought it would but that's fine it means I can continue my plan" Charlie's voice has changed into Remembrance voice but after he finished it returned to Charlie's voice.

Memory bubbles appeared around Charlie a couple were absorbed into her. Remembrance was feeding her more tainted memories. "Charlie don't believe the memories" Destiny yells.

"You see Destiny when one is able to taint or create a fake memory one could seemingly control someone, Destiny I have to ask if it would mean saving everyone you care about, would you sacrifice yourself to take up a dangerous challenge" the vessel of remembrance had appeared and was awaiting her response.

"What, why what do you have planned." Destiny asked. "I have nothing planned that is related to this question it's just a simple question, look destiny I'm not a crazed maniac like Harmony or destruction or creativity, I just wish to know more about the past paths of light and your friend Jasper his obviously hiding stuff an his past intrigues me" Remembrance pushes Charlie to the side.

"Destiny I've seen many things over my years of being a vessel I've asked every other path of light the same question, would they sacrifice themselves to take on a dangerous challenge to save everyone they have ever cared about, all said no as they were always alone on there was ventures" Remembrance looks up to the large star in the sky.

"Destiny your the first path of light or ever complete your ventures with your friends. Only because as the prophecy is said the light path will be venturing with other paths, but like in centuries the other paths lose their life and the light path is the only one left your only still alive because you were seen by divinity as someone worth their attention not only that but the prophecy wasn't supposed to include Jasper" Remembrance looks back at Destiny who was still standing there.

"I'm guessing Jasper told you what the god of ice told him how you will all die but of course being a liar it warm true the other of light is meant to be alone by the end of there third venture, but you still have all your friends with you, the past paths didn't that's why they said no they had no one to sacrifice themselves to, after there third venture all the past light paths had given up on trying to protect people, but yous till have your friends so I want to know your answer." Remembrance waited for her response.