1 | Armless Wolf

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Set. Aim. Fire.

Accelerate, accurate, and explosive. Like an orgasm.

I love shooting, I really do. Especially with my favorite shotgun given how destructive it is to my enemies. I lost count of how many skulls I busted and blood I gushed.

It's all I love in the world.

My enthusiasm. My passion.

I duck behind the wall as soon as my shot hits the damn bald guy, causing his skull to burst and crash onto a corpse on the floor. What an art headshot is.

Pools of dead bodies encase the floor. Sensing an extremely sluggish shot coming through behind me, I slightly deflected to the right. Just by aiming my beloved HK MP5 backward, I shot him. The sound of his head blowing up and his body collapsing graced my ears.

No challenges. No dares.

Too easy.

"Outside, clear. Seems like Haerin did a good job." Hyein's happy voice emanates through my single earpiece.

She's my most trusted sniper, my ace. Always observing everything attentively from the sky-view with her gangs to instruct me on how to kill and not be killed.

"Inside, clear. Did I do a good job too, Grace?" I proclaim. I step outside the already-blasted explosive building, the sun beams down on me.

What a beautiful day to finish the stupid Lupo.

Hyein snickers. "Cavolo. Things are just too good right now. Don't be too happy. Something wrong may coming."

The sound of the pulled-out trigger of a gun reaching right behind my head. I halt all movement in my body, briefly turning to the side to cast him a glance.

Oh. It's the stupid tall man with a gray half-masked wolf covering his upper face.

"So you're Russo's daughter."

Slowly but steadily, I turn myself around until my face is squarely in front of the gun.

"Kim Minji." I greet. Maybe having some friendly chat won't hurt, right?

He grimaces. I can see his fingers tighten around his gun's grip.

"Kim Minji. That's my name. Or you can call me baby, even sweeter." I curve my lips to the right, getting the most furious gagging noises out of him.

He must be pissed, knowing that I just leveled his buildings and people and going to burn everything up soon. It's not Minji if I don't throw silver ST Dupont lighter to end missions.

"Fuck. You know how to get on my nerves. Exploding your head will be too easy." As expected, I got that response.

"Fine. I got you there." I pull both of my hands up, letting my favorite HK MP5 reach the ground. All defenseless and surrendering.