"We need to make a decision"

Gracie's POV:
Me, caitlin and Katie had just me had just sat down in coffee shop for some breakfast. It was a cute little place that Katie and caitlin seemed very comfortable in as if they come here often. We sat down in a booth and Katie handed me a menu.
"Kid pick whatever you want" katie instructed
"Hm maybe toast?" I suggested
"Ohh come onn don't be shy go for the pancakes or waffles" katie encouraged to which I did.

We'd been eating breakfast for about half an hour now and i was having a great time whilst I laughed with Katie and Caitlin and they told me all about their football and let me ask any questions I wanted too, they were also keen to get to know me i usually don't open up to people not this quickly at least as I've learned my lesson in the past except something felt different with Katie and Caitlin it has since I first met them so I slowly told them different parts of my life.

Katie's POV:
We'd been in the cafe for a while now and everything was going perfect, watching Gracie's face as the waitress bought over her stack of pancakes, her excitement as she asked questions about football and hearing her talk about her own passion for playing football, we even managed to get her to open up a bit about her life and i just felt so connected to the young girl.
"If you don't mind us asking why is it you don't want to go back to the care home?" Caitlin asked mindfully as the question opportunity opened up.
Gracie took a deep breath and put down her fork,
"I just i hate it there you get treated like an extra body not a person, the kids there are horrible, I constantly have this nervous, anxious feeling when I'm there and then i get angry I don't mean to i swear but when they pick on me all the time I run out of patience" she admitted looking down at her food.

My heart once again broke for the young girl,
"I get that completely I'm so sorry you have to go through that Gracie truly I am you don't deserve that I-" half way through Caitlin's sentence we were interrupted in came Kyra who slid into the seat next to Gracie wrapping her arm around the blonde
"Hey nice to see you again G" Kyra greeted to which made Gracie break out of her serious look into a giggle, Kyra was soon followed by Beth and Viv with Myle and Steph with Calvin.
"Ooo fancy seeing you here" beth commented
"Can we join you?" Steph asked
As the group joined the table we instantly fell into comfortable conversation.
After a while I looked over at Gracie to check she was okay and my heart was full seeing her with a big grin on her face with Myle under one arm and Calvin under the other as she chatted to caitlin and Kyra.
_______________
After breakfast was finished Steph, beth and Viv and the dogs all headed home whilst Kyra stayed behind with Gracie, Katie and Caitlin who had given Leah a ring to help them with their shopping trip.

"So G tell me what's your kind of style?" Kyra asked her new little friend.
"Ahah honestly I don't know I've never really tried much it's always been leggings and a hoodie" gracie admitted.
"Can't go wrong" katie nodded
"Yep well we've got some work to do" Leah interrupted from behind.
"Leah hey!" They all turned around greeting the english women before heading into town.

After a couple hours of shopping Gracie had a whole new wardrobe. She was so excited with her outfits yet she couldn't quite relax but sure if she'd even get to keep them as she may be going back to the care home soon enough.

"Thankyou guys so much for all of this i love it and thankyou leah for helping me pick" Gracie smiled thanking the group.
"Hey I helped too!" Kyra pouted
"Ahaha yeah thankyou Kyra too" Gracie laughed hugging both women before following Katie and Caitlin back to the car.

Once they arrived home Gracie put her bags of clothes on her bedroom floor not bothering to put it away and then hopped into bed.

"Hey are you not gonna put it in your wardrobe?" Katie asked
"Well I'm probably going back tonight anyway so no point" gracie muttered.
Katie didn't say anything and instead headed out of Gracie's room marching as if she was on a mission into the living room where caitlin was sat.

Katie's POV:
After having one of the best days I've had in forever and seeing the happiness all over Gracie's face to her now thinking she's gonna have to go back I couldn't bare it. I made my way into the living room and sat myself next to Caitlin.
"What's up?" She asked
"We need to make a decision" i said bluntly.
"Maybe it's too soon I don't know but ever since we met Gracie last night and then spending the day getting to know her better, I don't think I can let her go I want to save her" i began, I was nervous about how caitlin would react but a smile crept up on her face putting me at ease.

Caitlin's POV:
Hearing those words come from my girlfriend's lips made me feel like everything in my life was falling into place. After meeting Gracie yesterday and getting to know the sweet, funny little girl over the past 24 hours I knew I couldn't leave her either and we just hoped she'd feel the same.

Gracie's POV:
I was sat in my bedroom after katie had left tears escaping as her silence was one id heard before i was sure she was sending me back.
The two slowly knocked on my door and came in they sat themselves either side of me holding each of my hands.
I felt anxiety fill up inside of me from my stomach into my chest bracing myself for the bad news.
"Gracie it is completely up to you and in no way do we ever want to make you feel pressured, but after getting to know you after the past day and with the situation your in everything has to go pretty quickly but we'd love to foster you, we can't leave you there at the care home, like we've said and will continue saying you deserve better , you deserve a home, you deserve to be loved and we want to give that to you." Caitlin said squeezing my hand.
Immediately tears came flooding, caitlin quickly pulled my head into her chest wrapping her arms around me swaying back and forth slightly.
After a moment of gathering myself I sat up,
"You don't know how much I'd love that" I laugh through my tears.
"Get in there!" Katie celebrated not matching the tone of the moment at all making me laugh more than I was crying now as she joined the group hug.

"Wait there's one thing" I say suddenly
"We have to tell them where I am and they'll have to do home checks and things, what if-" i began panicking slightly.
"What if nothing I make a promise to you it's all gonna be fine we are gonna be fine" katie said looking in my eye which made me believe everything she said.

After the news, katie, caitlin and i all headed onto the sofa bringing down their duvet as i squashed in the middle of them to watch a film. We cuddled up together falling asleep on the sofa all our worries gone for that evening.