"I love you"

Gracie's POV:
When we got home from training Katie got straight on to making dinner whilst Caitlin and I sat at the table beside her chatting away to keep Katie company.

"So did enjoy training today?" Caitlin asked me
"Oh I loved it so much, I had the best time I mean it was so funny when I megged Viv her face, did you see her face?" I laughed at the memory
"Ahah yeah i did taste of her own medicine hey?" Caitlin laughed

Just after Katie sat herself down with us placing down the three plates of food, I quickly thanked her and took big mouthfuls starving from the long day except Katie and Caitlin didn't follow my actions and instead paused giving eachother a knowing look.

"What?" I say as I swallow my food
"We have something to tell you" katie smirked
"Oh god" my eyes widened
"No no it's good, so after training today Jonas came up to us and told us how impressed he was with your skills and how well you did in training, obviously you've never actually been apart of a team before or really played properly so there is definitely work to do but he said you have a 'natural talent' and actually offered you a place in the Arsenal academy if you want it?" Katie explained excitedly
"Totally up to you though, no pressure from us you do whatever makes you happy and if you're happy we're happy" caitlin quickly reassured at my lack of response.

"No i want it of course I want oh my god, oh my god, OH... MY.... GOD!" I yell jumping up and down.

_____________________
Gracie's POV:
It was match day now and a big one it was North London Derby day, Arsenal against Tottenham.
As we drove to the emirates Katie and Caitlin didn't talk too much I could feel the tensions were high. This was my first ever football match I've been to and the first time I get to watch Katie and Caitlin play and whilst I was over the moon excited I was a little nervous too.

Once we pulled up I followed Katie and Caitlin over to the entrance where we joined the rest of the girls.
"Okay keep your head down as we walk through the crowds, it's bound to happen that people are gonna know who you are but until your formally adopted its best to keep it on a tight leash" Katie explained to me.
"I'm not a dog" I joked back but nodding so she knew I understood.

"Katie and Caitlin I need you over here for some prematch media interviews" Jonas called.

As Katie and caitlin looked between eachother I could see they weren't sure what to do with me.
The thought of them leaving me at this big stadium with big crowds made my chest tight and stomach ache, I think they could see the fear in my eyes and how my body tensed.
"Hey, hey it's okay we're not gonna leave you alone" caitlin said crouching down onto my level rubbing my shoulders in attempt to comfort me whilst figuring out a plan.

"I'll look after her" a Dutch woman's voice piped up, katie and Caitlins heads span around to see Viv with a warm smile on her face.
"Would you like that? You can stay with Viv till we are done and she can take you with the girls into the changing rooms? If not just say hun" caitlin turned back to me speaking calmly.
"Yes, yeah I guess that would be okay" i said still a bit unsure but I had a lot of trust in Viv and I know Katie and Caitlin did too.
"Okay go with aunt Viv then we'll come back to you right after" caitlin smiled squeezing my shoulder before heading to Jonas.

Viv slowly came closer offering out her hand, which I happily took as she rubbed her thumb over my fingers helping me relax slightly.
"How you doing? It can be a bit overwhelming here I mean, big crowds, loud sounds and big responsibilities believe me I understand love, that's why I took my self off for a moment on a walk" Viv explained.

"You get overwhelmed too?" I asked in a bit of shock that someone just explained exactly how I feel.
"Oh yeah definitely but I have found different ways to help calm myself and I've got the best support system right here with me, just like you do too now" she said.
"Wow yeah I understand that I often get a sharp pains in my chest and aches in my stomach and I struggle to breath when things get a bit much, I haven't really got any techniques to calm myself though I just let it pass but since coming here with Katie and Caitlin and all of you guys i definitely have found a support system but i thought I was just ridiculous" i admitted.
"Ridiculous? No way, when we have time another day I'm gonna teach you some techniques I use and we can figure out what works for you, we're all different" she smiled
"Thankyou that would be great" i say thankfully
"And Gracie? Don't ever go through it alone I'm always here to talk and so are katie and caitlin and the whole team" she reassured pulling me into a side hug before we entered the changing room.