"Gracie what happened?"

Gracie's POV:
It was a couple days later now and I was on a high, katie and Caitlin have started the adoption process, which they warn me will take a while but it's well on its way and that's all i could ask for.
I woke up this morning and for the first time in weeks I felt an overbearing anxiety fill through me.
I sat up at my alarm, my stomach doing somersaults
School. I was starting School.
I could never work out what it was about school that I hated so much and made me so anxious but going back there, I couldn't think of anything worse.

As I get out of bed and pick up my uniform we'd bought a few days prior, I feel my mouth start to water, saliva collected and my stomach getting more painful, immediately I drop my uniform and sprint to the toilet, throwing up all of last nights dinner. As I sat back I didn't feel any better because I knew I wasn't sick, it was anxiety, taking some deep breaths from the breathing exercises Viv taught me i got back up and continued my morning routine.

"G i made you breakfast!" Caitlin called as i walked down the stairs joining them at the table.
I picked at my food slightly knowing I should eat but I just was way too nervous about being sick again.
"You need to eat love otherwise you'll be hungry at school" katie said calmly
"I know I'm just not that I hungry" i mutter
"Okay let's take it with us in the car then" katie said wrapping up my toast as she headed to the car.

Once we pulled up at the school I froze once again,
"You ready?" Caitlin asked turning around from the drivers seat.
"M- Mum i can't do it" i say as my voice breaks from fear.
"Yes you can, you are so strong, we're gonna walk you in, meet your head if year and have a tour we'll be there" katie ensured
Nodding my head cautiously i got out the car.

As Caitlin and Katie walked me in I saw crowds of kids all looking and whispering, keeping my head down I tried my best to take no notice.

"Hi Miss Foord, Miss McCabe nice to meet you and you must be Gracie? We are so glad you are joining us I am Miss Nelson and I'll be your head of year as well as your English teacher" the woman infront of me greeted us.

After Miss Nelson toured us around I knew it was time for Katie and Caitlin to leave.
"Okay your gonna be fine baby girl give me a text if you need anything" Katie says kissing my forehead and pulling me in for a tight hug.
"I love you and I'll see you at 3 yeah? We've got a match tonight so you can look forward to that okay?Go smash it" caitlin smiles placing a kiss to my cheek and also pulling me in for a bone crushing hug.

As My mums left I turned back around to Miss Nelson who had a sympathetic smile drawn across her face.
"Okay so your first lesson is Maths then English, break, design and technology, Georgraphy and then PE we'll sort you out with a proper timetable next week" Miss Nelson said
"Okay thanks" I responded quietly as she showed me to my classroom.

As I walked in I saw two instant familiar faces hit me one that made my stomach churn and chest pains more violent. Hannah.
As I took a breathe the other familiar face quickly welcomed me in grabbing my hand and pulling me down next to her.
"Oh my god Lottie I've never been so happy to see you" I say throwing my arms around the brunette.
"Ahaha you didn't say you were moving here!" She said
"Well I didn't think any of you would go to the school" I laugh awkwardly as I felt Hannah's eyes burn into me.
"Gracie there aren't that many school in Saint Albans there was bound to me someone from the team going to one do the schools" she laughs.
"Hannahs here" I whisper
"Yeah.. but don't stress you handle her so well at training don't let her get to you" lottie said rubbing my back.

Things were different at school to at training, at training I am confident, happy, safe and have no problem putting Hannah in her place if needs be. But at school I'm a nervous wreck, I feel small, powerless and on edge, anything Hannah says or does at school, she has all the power.