"Plane food is disgusting"

Caitlin's POV:
My alarm rang loudly beside my ear, I quickly shot up from my comfort to turn it off to avoid waking a sleeping katie next to me.
Last night Katie and I talked for hours with Gracie asleep in the middle of us, enjoying our last few hours together, before Katie carried Gracie to her bed and we went to bed ourselves.

After turning my alarm off I rolled over to Katie placing a soft kiss on her cheek before getting out of bed.
As quietly as I could I got into some basic leggings and a hoodie of Katie's, brushed my teeth and shoved my hair up into my signature bun.
As I collected my stuff I kissed Katie again, she stirred slightly offering her arms out to which I lay into a hug.
"I love you" she mumbled
"I love you too, see you in a week" i whispered back before heading out into Gracie's room.

I gently opened the door to see a big Gracie sized lump in the middle of her bed with her duvet and pillow's completely swallowing her.
I slid into the side of the bed next to her, softly stroking her hair to wake her up.
"Come on GG time to get up, Australia time" i whisper kissing her cheek.

She slowly woke up rubbing her eyes, she sat herself up and layed all her weight back on me.
"Come on darlin you can sleep on the plane" i say encouraging her to get out of bed.

Once Gracie was ready she came down the stairs to meet me,
"Oi your wearing one of Katie's jumpers too" i whisper
"She's gonna have none left" Gracie laughs picking up Coopurr to give him a quick goodbye cuddle.
"Better get out quick then" I say wheeling our suitcases out the door.

Once the taxi dropped us off at the airport Gracie was once again leaning up against my shoulder fighting to keep her eye open.
I help her out the car and the taxi driver helps us with our bags.
Soon enough we are greeted by Steph and Kyra who were matching the fairly exhausted, mellow tone at almost 4am in the morning.

"Excited?" Kyra asks Gracie whose arms are wrapped around my waist as she walks tiredly.
"Cause you don't look it" Kyra teases
"Mhm" Gracie finally responds.
"Oh gosh here cait we'll carry your bags you carry G" Steph offers as she takes mine and Gracie's suitcases off of me and handing one to Kyra allowing me to haul Gracie up, as she immediately nestled her head into the crook of my neck.
"One thing about G is that she is definitely not a morning person" i joke.

________________________
Gracie's POV:
We were finally through baggage and security and the four of us were now sat at the gate, I had a bit more energy now after Steph had offered me some of her coffee, so I was sat playing Uno with Kyra whilst we waited.

Our flight was called and mum quickly grabbed my hand to rush us over.
As we walked on I sat next to Mum with Steph and Kyra behind, Kyra and I obviously claiming window seats and were pretty pleased with this seating arrangement.

Several hours later of sleeping, movies, chatting and intense games of uno we had finally landed. As we stepped off the plane the warm Australian air instantly took over and I felt at home.

We made our way through the airport collecting our luggage which luckily went smoothly, i say this but mum and Steph were the only ones collecting luggage as kyra ran around the airport hallways with me on her back.

"I'm so excited for you to meet mini and harper I just know your gonna love them, oh and charli again" Kyra beamed
"Yeah I liked Charli she was really nice" i say before we could continue Steph was calling us back over to head into the taxi.

Once we arrived at the matildas hotel, I felt nerves rush as it had sunk in I was in a new place once again and was about to meet 20 new people, 21 if we are counting harper. I knew them all off of tv but meeting them was a whole new ball game.