"Id only do this for you"

Caitlin's POV:
The next morning I woke up to a hand smack me across the face, as my eyes shot open, I see Gracie rolling over back towards me, I quickly move her hand back off my face and tuck it under the blanket, wrapping her back up into a morning cuddle.
I look up slightly to see Macca and Alanna also awake in the next bed on their phones, which told me i didn't need to get up just yet as I got myself back under the covers with Gracie in attempt to go back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much longer later but macca and Alanna could of sent Gracie and I into Cardiac arrest with the shock they gave us, as they bounced on our bed to wake us up.

"Okay, okay we're up!" I yell sitting up in bed.
"Cool well you have 20 minutes to get ready and be down for breakfast" macca said
"Could you not of given us longer?" I question jumping out of bed.
"Nope" Alanna said popping her P
"Lani can you help Gracie pick something to wear whilst I find my training kit?" I yell from the bathroom.

Gracie's POV:
After the shock of a wake up, I was now sat up in bed staring into space taking in the everything and just trying to wake up.

"Come on babes what we thinking of wearing?" Alanna asked rubbing my back pulling me out of my trance.
"Uhm I have no idea" i say climbing out the bed and unzipping the suitcase.
"Well auntie Lani to the rescue" Alanna says as she pulls out some of my clothes, eventually deciding on some denim black shorts and a little blue tank top.
"You'll be too hot wearing anything else" she offered.

After sorting out what I was gonna wear Macca and Alanna headed downstairs whilst Me and mum finished getting ready before we made our own way down.

"Okay plan for today then, breakfast now, then I have training so you can come watch it's a nice day outside and then I'll have to have an ice bath and i thought tonight we'd go out to dinner with some of the girls? Only if you want to?" Mum told me as we walked downstairs.

"Yeah id love to but when are we gonna call mam?" I ask
"Oh love when we sit down we'll work out the time difference and then you can call her whenever you want okay hun?" Mum said squeezing my shoulders as we walked into the dining room.

"Awh Gracie you look so cute in my outfit choice" Lani yelled
"Thanks lans" i laugh

"Let's get you some breakfast" Caitlin said guiding me to the buffet.

"Go on get the pancakes I can see you eyeing them up" I heard a voice coming from behind say.

"I mean I probably shouldn't put them on my plate, you know athlete and all that, but if you do I'll eat some off of yours" the voice continued as I span around behind me stood Sam.
"Haha okay deal" I laugh high-fiving the matildas captain.
"Mum can i get the pancakes and some strawberries please" i say as Caitlin orders it for me.
"Ooh strawberries good choice You and me kid are gonna be great friends" Sam laughed flinging her arm around me.
"What yous up to?" Caitlin raised an eyebrow
"Just talking about how you're our favourite person" Sam said fluttering her eyelashes in attempts to look innocent.
"I mean who else would it be" Caitlin said sarcastically laughing.

The three of us then joined a table with Kyra, charli, mini and harper already on, I sat myself down next to charli whilst Sam sat the other side in order to get her share of pancakes.

"So at training are you gonna have Gracie come sit outside?" Mini asked caitlin
"Yeah, I mean get some fresh air and I don't really wanna leave her in the hotel room alone" she said
"Yeah definitely, well Gracie if you want you can play with harper outside whilst we train and we'll only be a few yards away from you?" Mini turned to me

"Oh yeah that would be great" i say excitedly.
"Lovely, I'll buy you an ice cream later when we're out" mini whispered to me as I simply smirked at her comment.
"You know the way to my heart" i joke.