"I need you"

Gracie's pov:
The next morning I woke up tucked up in the hotel bed, I sat up quietly looking around to see all our luggage gone. I rolled over to see that mums bed next to me was also made and she was nowhere to be seen.
I jumped out of bed quickly scattering around trying to figure out what was going on.
Just as I put my hand on the doorknob to open it the door swung open.

"Woah sorry baby thought you were still asleep" mum said as she walked back in
"Where were you?" I asked
"Just putting our stuff in the taxi, quickly go brush your teeth and then you can go to the airport in your pyjamas im sure Kyra is" mum laughed as i nodded and went to the bathroom.

___________________
It was almost 2 hours later and I was sat on sams lap, with mum, Steph and Kyra either side of me as we all waited for our gate.
Sam, Macca, charli, mini and harper were also on the same flight as us as we all heading back to London. So I knew it would be a pretty interesting flight.

As it was time to board Sam put me on her back and carried me onto the plane.
For take off i sat by mum and then throughout the flight, joined mini and harper to play games, chatted with Sam and macca whilst also watching a film with Charli and Kyra.

Soon enough we had landed and I was sad to say goodbye to the tillies but yet super excited to see mam again.

"Right kiddo I'll be seeing you end of this week yeah? Arsenal vs Chelsea this Sunday so we'll have to see what colour london is?" Sam said pulling me into a hug.
"Red" I whispered back As lightly slapped me on the arm in disagreement.

I hugged the rest of the group goodbye and hopped into the taxi next to Steph.

Once we pulled up Steph and Kyra helped get our stuff out the car and then we said our goodbyes knowing we'd see each other within a day or so.

Caitlin's POV:
Once the taxi drove away I turned back around to see Gracie running towards the door.
"Wait for me!" I teased
She banged on the frame excitedly and the energy was matched as the door flew open and there stood katie with her arms out and a big grin across her face.

Gracie took no time to jump up into Katie's arms, wrapping her legs around Katie's stomach and squeezing her tightly.
Katie held onto Gracie with one arm opening her second arm for me which i slid into happily. Finally content our family was back together.

"I missed you both so much" katie whispered kissing our heads.
"I missed you most" Gracie laughed as we walked in the house still wrapped around katie not letting go any time soon.

"Did you have fun?" Katie asked as she sat Gracie on her lap.
"So much fun, the best time, and guess what!" Gracie said excitedly.
"What!" Katie matched the energy once again
"I spent two days training with the team and Tony said I'm gonna be the future of the matildas and he's gonna tell Jonas!" Gracie squealed
"Omg what! That's incredible G truly incredible" Katie yelled squeezing Gracie tightly into a bone crushing hug.
"Your gonna be out on the pitch with us in no time I knew it from the start" Katie smiled kissing Gracie's cheek.

The evening then consisted of us ordering in a takeaway and putting on a film, whilst we all cuddled on the sofa together us three and Coopurr back together again.

_________________________
Gracie's POV:
It was the day after we'd come home now and it was school. I had begged and begged not to go for many reasons, those being i hated school, I was terrified to go to school, school makes me anxious anddd I was severely jet lagged. But I only told mums I was too tired for school so I wouldn't worry them.