"Someones got a fan"

Gracie's POV:
The rest of the week went fairly quickly, the day after my adoption day I managed to convince Katie and Caitlin to let me stay off of school, I think they were too hung over from the celebrations to put up much of a fight, and instead we had a movie day, training went well and we are now on Saturday, match day.

"Okay G Are you packed? It's gonna be a quick turn around tomorrow so best to be done now" caitlin said knocking on my door.
"Not even a little bit packed, I have no idea what I'm doing" i say flopping over the empty suitcase.

"Oh my gosh G we are leaving in an hour, you Gracie Mcfoord are going to give me grey hairs" caitlin laughed as she began going through my drawers to help me pack.

"Katie!! We are gonna need all hands on deck in here!" Caitlin yelled.
"Coming!!" Katie shouted back.

____________________
"Okay So we've got underwear, pyjamas, shorts, dresses, tops, swim suits, Matilda's jerseys and hoodies" caitlin thought out loud looking through my suitcase.
"Wait that's my hoodie" Katie turned to me holding up the hoodie id just packed.
"Just bringing you with me mam" i smirk packing the hoodie back away as she pulls me into a side hug.

"Great all done and then you can pack your toothbrush and things later, now let's go, the bus WILL leave without us" Caitlin instructed zipping up my suitcase and practically pushing us out the door.

When we pulled up at London Colney where the bus was infact waiting for us we were quickly met by Beth and Steph running over to us.

"Come on, come on your late thank us later for stopping the bus driver from driving off without yous" Steph and beth say dragging us out the car.

"Told you so" caitlin said raising her eyebrows at katie and I
"Gracie hadn't even started packing" Katie explained as we walked onto the bus.

"Oh my gosh Grace I forgot you're coming with us to Australia, ahh Tillies camp is always so good you're gonna have the best time" Steph said as she sat down next to me.

"Awh no kiddo for a week what am I gonna do without you G" Beth huffed.
"Surely your like a bit English, then you can come with us to lionesses camp" she suggested looking at Leah as if she'd agree, instead met with a very confused look.

"Uhm Beth I don't think it's about her being English, she's going with her mum?" Leah laughed.

_____________________________

When we arrived at old Trafford ready for the match against Manchester United, I could hear screaming fans already waiting outside the bus. Whilst the team grabbed their stuff ready to get off i quickly found my way to Viv's side as I could that see both my mums had their hands full with kit bags etc.
"Aunt Viv can i walk with you?" I whispered, without a verbal response Viv grabbed my hand with a gentle smile and walked me out the bus and through the crowd.
I smiled and waved politely to the group of people but none of the team stopped as instructed by the staff and instead walked straight through to the changing rooms.

Once we got inside the changing rooms i quickly put on my Arsenal shirt that had McCabe printed on the back as I alternated the McCabe and Foord each game. But I soon realised It was way too cold for just a shirt as a cold gust of wind blew and goosebumps prickled all over my skin.

"Yeah... no we are gonna need to put some layers on you, you're gonna freeze to death" Katie laughed walking over to me putting her coat around me and zipped it up tightly.