"Sister chat"

Gracie's POV:
It was a week later now since I had, had my first game with the arsenal academy, I came home from that game and found out the news I'd been waiting for since I'd moved in here. This week was packed, I had the most special day of my life tomorrow, celebrations throughout the evening which I imagine will call for a lazy day the day after, for my mums and aunties that is as I have school, then it's match day for me in the morning, and Arsenal in the evening then a few days later it's international break.
So there is no time to stop this week as it's gonna be a long one!

Flashback:
After Training Teyah and Kyra dropped Gracie home, it was a quick turn around for the older two who had a dinner reservation so walked Gracie inside and headed off.
"I'm home who missed me?" Gracie yelled as she shut the door behind her.
As the words left her mouth both Katie's and Caitlin's heads appeared around the corner.

"Hey chicken how was the match?"  Caitlin asked as Gracie plonked herself on the sofa.
"Good we won 3–0 and i scored two of them, anddd Teyah and Kyra watched" Gracie explained
"Wheyy that's my girl" Caitlin laughed high-fiving Gracie.
"Wait Teyah and Kyra watched? I thought it was behind closed doors?" Katie exclaimed
"It was... but do you think that stopped them" Gracie giggled.

"Okay G G we need to speak to you about some things" Katie said
"Oh my gosh guys please stop starting your sentences off like that, just tell me I can't take the dramatic pause of anticipation" Gracie moaned

"Ahah my bad okay so the first thing is international break, I'm two weeks time" katie began
"Are you leaving me here?" Gracie asked with concern all over her face
"Oh god no baby, no but you see Ireland camp isn't quite accustomed to having a child stay yet and we aren't sure if the support would be there yet to give you everything you need and Mam will need at the same time, so doesn't mean you'll never go to Ireland camp just not yet, but you see the matildas camp they've got more experience for example Tameka Yallop and her daughter Harley and then you obviously know Katrina Gorry and Harper they'll be staying there too and she's so much younger than you so we'll have great support, and of course you'll have me there as well as auntie Steph and Kyra and I can't wait for you to meet auntie Lani and Macca too, they'll all love you and we'll have a great time" Caitlin rambled

"Oh okay, I mean I'm so excited to go, that sounds great, Kyra's told me all about them but- but- I'm really gonna miss you mam" Gracie said biting her lip.
"Awh G imma miss you too but I'll call you everyday and you'll be having way too much fun to even notice" Katie laughed pulling Gracie into her chest placing a kiss on her hair.

"Now G we've got some really good news so no moping, even though I can see how excited you are for Tillies camp, we've been looking at adoption finalisation and we can get it done as soon as next Tuesday if that's what you want?" Katie said excitedly with the biggest grin on her face you could imagine.

"WHAT OH OH WOW!" Gracie yelled in disbelief jumping up and hugging her parents
"Let's do this baby!" Caitlin laughed.

Gracie's POV:
Today was the day, the day I'd dreamed of but never thought would ever actually come. Last night it had taken me hours to fall asleep as I rolled around unable to relax as my legs jittered and my brain was going at one hundred miles per hour at the thought of today.

I got myself up and dressed nicely into the outfit aunt Leah had bought over for me to wear especially for this occasion. I did some light makeup and then auntie less came over to do my hair, she loosely curled it and put a beautiful braid into a half up, half down style.

Alessia headed back downstairs to eat the breakfast that had been made, whilst I stayed put, anxiety now bubbling in me and the realisation of the day.

Katie's POV:
This morning was a busy one, some of the girls had come over to help sort things out whilst Caitlin, Gracie and I got ready.
Leah came over to help us pick out what to wear as always we are super last minute for everything, beth and Viv came to help make breakfast and they even did a quick clean of the downstairs as we knew we'd be having company in the evening, and then Alessia was here per request of Gracie to do her hair.

Caitlin and I were getting ready when we heard another knock at the door.
"WE GOT IT!" I heard Beth shout.
"ITS TEYAH AND KYRA" beth shouts moments after.
"Oh my gosh literally have a full house and it's not even it 9am" Caitlin laughs.

Gracie's POV:
I was stood looking in the mirror assessing how I looked and desperately trying to calm myself down, when I heard Beth shout that Teyah and Kyra were here.

I slowly creep out my room and look down the stairs, meeting the eyes of Kyra and Teyah, I think they could see the panic in them almost immediately.

"Beth, Viv, Less stay here we need a sister chat" Teyah instructed as herself and Kyra marched up the stairs to me, bringing me back into my bedroom.

"You look so pretty G" Teyah said giving me a side hug.
"So why the sad face?" Kyra continued.
"I'm scared" I started
"Scared? You were so excited when I called you last night? I thought this was everything you wanted" Kyra questioned
"It is, that's why I'm scared this is like my dream, what If-" i panic

"What if nothing everything is gonna be perfect because you deserve it and now all 4 of us have the best parents"
Stood in my doorway offering me her best shot of 'words of wisdom' which funnily enough did make me feel better was Jordan, Jordan Nobbs.

"Jordy what are you doing here?" I laugh
"I heard there was a 'sister chat' going on so thought I needed to get involved" Jordan remarked
All three of us broke into fits of laughter as i opened my arms out for Jordan to come sit with us.

"Honestly though, G i know your not nervous about having Katie and Caitlin as your mums, they've been your mums from the second you've met them, and honestly ours too, your just nervous about the change and I reckon that your just so used to being anxious and things going wrong that you may actually be feeling excited" Jordan said

"Wow Jords your really smart when you want to be" Teyah joked earning a light slap from Jordan.

"Yeah your right It's the change, they are my mums, it's just a legal document officiating it" i say feeling more confident in myself.
"Exactly now come on, I want some of Viv's breakfast" Kyra said pulling me off the bed.

"Oooh tonight we are making you an instagram account now we can post your face" Kyra said excitedly as Teyah nodded in agreement.

Author's note:
Let me know things you want to see in the upcoming chapters xx