Imagine - School

I was walking to my locker, to get my books for my next class. Lea was waiting for me in front of the class, so I had to be quick.

Finally, I find my locker in the west hall. I open my locker and take my books out. Math, and english. Perfect.

"Hey Y/N." I hear on the other side of my locker. I close my locker and sigh. Everyone in the school knows that voice. Brady Noon.

His shoulder his leaning on the locker right next to mine. A smirk on his face, he wants to mess with me again.

"What do you want Brady?" I answer annoyed, putting the lock on my locker.

He scoffs, pretending to be hurt by my words. "Gee, can't a man just talk to a girl he likes in peace?" Hes full on smiling, walking beside me as I'm hurrying to get to class. I roll my eyes. Brady does not like me. He's just messing with me again, for the third time this week.

I've got to say, he's persistant.

After a minute of walking and ignoring Brady besides me talking, i stop and frown.

" You don't have third period with me Brady. You have to go to the gym for volley practice no?" I say, hoping he will leave me alone to get to class.

He smiles. Looks at me, and smiles with all of his teeth showing. "What?" I ask exhausted of having him around. I just need to get to class.

" You know my schedule." He states, smirking.

I suddenly feel warm in my cheeks, since I obviously do not know his schedule. " No" I start walking away, " I do not." He catchs up to me, grabbing my arm.

" yes you do Y/N. Admit it, you love me." he says, looking at me playfully. I stare at him for a second, and shake my arm to start walking again.

" I do not! Now stop following me I have Math class and I don't want to be late."

I start walking, and I hear nobody behind me. I don't know if that's a relief or not. Brady might be annoying, but he is kind of cute. Suddenly, I get a text message from unknown person:

Unknown
So we can meet up after
my game to go on a
date? 😎

Who is this?

Unknown
You probably know when
my game finishes, so let's
just meet outside the gym

Whatever Brady,
I might not come

Unknown
Yes you will,
I'll be waiting,
don't be late!

Fine, see you
At 6
Read

I smile at my phone, getting to class.

" Where were you?!" Lea asked, practically screaming.

"Nowhere, I just took some time to get to class." I smile.

TIME SKIP

I wait outside the gym, not wanting to go in to hear people screaming and whatnot. It's 6:10, and I'm freezing my ass off outside, waiting for Brady.

The door swoops open, and I see Brady coming out with his wet hair, and a big smile plastered across his face. He search's for me, and his eyes find mine. He walks up to me, staring down at me.

"You're shivering." He says, still smiling. " Yeah? Well no shit, it's freezing, and I've been waiting ten minutes for you, and-" I get cut of in the middle of my rant, when something warm is dropped on my shoulders. He gave me his sweater, as we're walking to an ice cream shop nearby.

I smile, hoping I'm not blushing. "Thanks."
"No problem." We keep walking, and laughing, and making fun of each other in the best possible way. I hope this night never ends.

—————————————-
Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it😅 and dw I'll get better at this when I post other imagines. If you have a suggestion, put it in the comments or message me. Bye!