Imagine - Chat

I was at home, sitting on my bed scrolling through TikTok. I couldn't call Brady, since he was on live streaming on Fortnite tonight. 

I had nothing to do, and my mom was still at work, so I decided to join Bray's live. 

I hop on my computer, and get on his live. Immediately, he is screaming and smiling at the camera. I see the chat, asking him all bunch of questions, and I giggle to myself. I'm on an account Brady won't recognise, so I type in a question in the chat. 

Rat2.0: Who's your best friend?

My comment gets lost in the hundred of other comments, but I still smile. I've never been on his lives, and I don't know why because he's actually funny. 

I sit in my room for half an hour watching the live, and scrolling on my phone. I was concentrated on my phone, and his chat was starting to blow up. I hovered over my computer, and started reading the chat. 

@Username: So who's the girl??

@Username: Brady you told us last time you would tell us

@Username: you lost, you have to tell us!

@Username: I bet it's a famous actress or smt

@Username: Or his best friend y/n??

@Username: Really?!

@Username: TELL US BRADY

I look at Brady, who's laughing reading the comment. 

"Chat, I can't tell you, she doesn't even know" He smiles, and chuckles going back to his game. 

My heart skips a beat. He likes someone? Why didn't he tell me? Maybe it was that girl from his science class he used to talk about sometimes. I close the computer and sigh. I go downstairs, and eat an afternoon snack. Brady supposed to be coming in half an hour, after he finishes his live. 

I sit in the living room, watching tv waiting for him. I curl up at the end of the sofa, falling asleep. 

"Boo!" And my eyes shoot up to a close up of Brady's face. He backs away and starts to laugh. 

"You should've seen your face y/n! It was hilarious!" He laughs and sits down next to me. I get out of my blanket, refusing to laugh at his joke. 

" No it wasn't." I get up to go to the kitchen, unable to hide a smile. "Y/nnn! Come back." Brady calls from the living room. I get back to him on his phone, smiling like a child. I raise my eyebrow, sitting next to him, trying to look at his phone. 

"Who you texting?" I ask, trying to look at his phone. He purposely hides it, a mischievous smile on his face. I realise too late that him falling on him, literally, and he grabs me by my waist. 

He starts tickling me, and I try to get out, failing miserably. "Stop Bray!" I laugh, so he doesn't stop. I'm on top of him, moving around in the sofa, trying to tickle him so he leaves me alone. 

After a good thirty seconds, Brady stops tickling me, and I try to catch my breath. He's on top of me, arms next to my ears, his face centimeters  away from mine. We don't speak, staying still and I look at him.He's looking at me, and I can feel his breathing on my face. I want to kiss him,  but I don't. I can't. After what feels a eternity, Brady clears his throat and quickly gets up.

I'm probably red like a tomato, so I try not to look at him, and he puts his jacket back on. 

" I um, my mom needs me at home I think. For the housework." 

"Yeah, yeah. yeah." I turn back to him, "See you another time Bray." I smile awkwardly, waving like an idiot. 

He shyly smiles, and opens the door. "Bye y/n." He quickly disappears, and I'm left all alone in the living room with my thoughts. 

Did we almost kiss? We almost did. If he hadn't left like a ghost. I get up, and go back to my room. I think over and over about his eyes, his lips, his hair, and I blush. Again and again.

Two hours later, and Brady still hasn't texted me. I haven't either to be fair. I get on my computer, ready to watch Netflix, when I get a notification from twitch, telling me Brady is live. 

I immediately click on his live, and I decide to text him. So that I can see his real reaction. I'm so smart. 

I text him hi, not wanting to be intrusive after he left like a ghost this afternoon. 

I hear the notification from his phone, and he checks it really quickly. He smiles, and puts his phone back down. 

Username: WHO WAS THAT

Username: Brady we can definitely see you blushing

Username: Just tell us bro 

Username: WHO IS IT??

"Chattt, i'll tell you who it is." He smiles, taking his phone, and texts me back, "hi".

He reads the comments, and answers to one of them. 

"I'm crazy over her chat. I can't stop thinking about her." He talks, but he's also concentrated on his game. 

My stomach flips. Is he really talking about me? I type in a message in the chat, hitting send.

Rat2.0: Y/n? 

He sees it, and I walk away from the computer, scared about what he's going to say. 

He chuckles seeing my message, and starts smile. "Shush, don't tell her. I don't want to freak her out like that." 

I am definitely freaking out right now. I close the computer, and start pacing in my room. I furiously walking, trying to not think about what just happened, but I just can't. I'm smiling, stressed out, and confused for god's sake. 

What the hell do I do?

I decide to text Brady, for my sake and go to sleep. 

Bray

I was on your live today Bray

Delivered

I put my phone down, and start reading my book. I push Brady from my thoughts far far away, and concentrate on my book. 

I can't concentrate for long though, because I hear a knock on my window. I look up, and see Brady. Surprised, I get up and unlock the window. He steps in, out of breath, and it takes him a second to get it back. 

I frown, "Where are you coming from?" I ask checking my watch. It's 10. He pants, and answers: "My house."

My eyebrows shoot up. He lives on the other side of town, and he doesn't seem to have any type of transportation. "Why?" His eyes look into mine, and whispers " Because you know." he doesn't stop talking.

"Because you were on my live today, and I've always secretly hoped you were, but now, you were, and I just want to say---" He stops talking when my lips make contact with his. 

I put my hands in his hair, something I was dreaming of this afternoon. He lets go, and kiss me back harder. His hands slide on my back, in my hair. He tastes like heaven, and I don't want this to end. My hands go to his jaw, pulling him closer. 

"Does that answer your little chat of yours?" I ask smiling, pulling away from the kiss. He grunts, and takes me into a second kiss that only seems better.

---------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! We've hit 300 reads, i'm so grateful!! Don't forget to vote, and ik its been a long time since i've posted! ideas??