Imagine - toxic bf - part 2

I tried to stop them, but they were still fighting.

"Arthur stop!" I said, worried for both of them. Well more for Arthur, but I remember how Brady was so worried last period.

Punches were being thrown, and Brady started bleeding. Finally, I heard a teacher come and separate them. The teacher told us to go home, and Arthur was being brought to the principals office.

I looked around for Brady, but there was no trace of him. He looked pretty beaten up, and I just want to check to see if he's okay.

After half an hour searching, I decided to go home, but my mind was still racing with thoughts.

Why did they get into a fight? Arthur isn't like that. I think.

My mind also went to Brady. Why was he mad? I didn't know Brady much, or liked him, but he didn't seem like the type to start fights in the middle of the hallway.

I spent the rest of the night watching tv, and trying to distract myself. My phone started ringing, and I decided to check insta.

 My phone started ringing, and I decided to check insta

Liked by @laurensmith and 104 others

Sarolihighschool: guess who we caught kissing on the school stairs yesterday?

👤: @Arthurofficial @Bonnyofficial
@ynlaurel

Comments:

@username: doesn't he have a gf?

@username: @ynlaurel

@username: yes girl!! You finally did it!!

@username: tfff

@username: that's pretty fucked up for yn

@username: such a cute couple!

@bradynoon: take this down.

No. This can't be happening right now. I'm humiliated. I let out a sob, dropping my phone on the couch. Arthur told me she was just a friend. He swore it, and told me that nothing would ever happen between them.

Well I have the fucking proof that he was lying.

I curl up in a pathetic ball, sobbing into my blanket. I'm so stupid. He was cheating on me the whole time. I stay in that position for about an hour.

Arthur was my first love. I felt wanted when I was around him, and I loved him. Someone knocked at the door.

I slowly got up, my mascara probably all over my face, and puffy eyes. I open the door and I see Brady. I try to close the door, knowing that I was going to cry again.

He puts his foot through the door, and talks gently.

"Y/n, I saw the post. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks Brady." My back still facing him.

He clears his throat, finding his words. "I - uh though you knew that they've been seeing each other." I turn to face him, and and furious now.

"What? You though I knew? We where together!" I scream at his face. I can't believe it. He knew that Arthur was cheating on me the whole time.

"I—"

"No! You're just an asshole Brady! I could've told me yesterday, before finding out in a stupid post! " I yell, and I'm sure that all the neighbors heard me. I slam the door, and walk back to my room, to cry some more.

What the hell was wrong with him? And Arthur? Why are boys so infuriating?

I isolate myself from my phone, and just sit in my room.

TIME SKIP

I decided that the breakup wasn't going to affect me. After two days of sobbing and skipping school.

I walk in the halls, trying to get to my next class. I see Brady, and I turn and walk the other way. I didn't want to talk to him. He'd haunted my thoughts for the past two days, and I wasn't going to let him today.

"Y/n wait! I have to talk to you."

"I have nothing to say to you Brady. Go hook up with another one of your side chicks." I snap, not looking at him.

"You're so difficult y/n. No wonder you're not dating." He retorts, and I start walking quicker. I can still hear him behind me walking, and I whisper one last thing before going into class: "fuck you Brady."

I walk into class, and I spot one of my friends, izzie. I smile and walk to her.

"Hey, y/n! I heard what Arthur did. That son of a b-" I cut her off. "I don't want to talk about him right now izzie." She smiles kindly, and comes up to my ear.

"Anyways, after what Brady did for you, I'm surprised you haven't talked about him yet!"

I frown. Brady? What do he do appart from being a cold man whore?

She sees my confused face, and she opens her eyes a bit more. "You don't know! How come nobody's told you yet?" "I don't know izzie. But please tell me."

She looks around, and finally speaks. "Do you know the reason Brady and Arthur got into a fight?" I shake my head.

"So, apparently Brady and Arthur were friends, and Brady didn't know that you were going out with him, so it seemed normal to him seeing Arthur with Bonny. And he learned that he was in a relationship with you, so he went to be him up." She says in one breath, and starts to ramble on and on.

Brady really didn't know? He wasn't lying? But another though appears in my head. Why did Brady care? He doesn't look the type to care, since hes always of with a new girl.

———————————-

Thanks for reading guys!! Lmao this took me so long cause of the insta post. Credit to the picture btw I didn't take it (so single rn💀😭)
Thanks for voting, and telling me what you thought of it!!