Imagine - Creepy Friend

"Y/n you have a boyfriend?" Nathan smiles and looks at me. I desperately want to get out of this situation, but I can't find anyone around me. Where are my friends?

Nathan comes closer to me, his face inches away from mine. I push him back, and walk away from him. 

"Get away from me Nathan." I say, walking to my next class. I hear him chuckle behind me, but he doesn't follow me. Thank god. 

I get to my next class and sit down next to Brady. He smiles at me and waits for me to get installed. I let out a sigh, and take out my notebook. The teacher isn't here yet, so the whole class is talking.

"What's wrong?" Brady asks me, his face concerned. I shrug. "Nathan is being creepy as hell." 

He starts playing with his pen, twisting it around his hand. He doesn't answer me, since Nathan is his friend. I'm a little hurt though. I've been friends with Brady for 2 years now. And in love with him since one year...

I shake my head. Of course Brady isn't going to take my defence. He doesn't owe anything to me. I sit straight in my seat and start taking notes as the teacher walks in. 

At the end of the class, Brady's hand brushes over mine, and butterflies swarm in my stomach. Why did I have to fall for him? 

"Oh y/n, I can't bring you back this afternoon. I have volleyball practice." Brady tells me, packing up his bag. 

"Oh, okay. Don't worry i'll walk." I answer. I start walking out of the class. Someone catches my shoulder and I turn around. 

"You can come watch me at volleyball practice. And i'll bring you back after." Brady smiles, and walks away. I smile from ear to ear, since watching Brady play volleyball is what I wanted to do either way. 

Brady's POV 

I get ready for practice in the locker rooms. I tie my shoes, and James starts talking to me. 

"Hey Bray, does y/n have a boyfriend?" James asks me. I freeze. I don't know why, but my response is harsh. 

"Why? It's none of your business." I spit out. Does he want to date her? I hope not. 

"Wow man chill out" James puts his hands in the air, "Nathan's asking." I frown. Why does it bother me to know that people want to go out with y/n?

I mean she is gorgeous, but I don't know what I feel for her. I invited her to watch practice because I wanted to bring her home. Plus, she always makes me laugh in the car. 

I get on the court, and start warming up with James. We start talking, and talking about y/n. 

"Boy, you're whipped." James laughs, catching the ball in his hands. "I am not." I lie. I know y/n doesn't see me that way, and I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

Halfway through the warmup, I hear screams in the hallway. I look at James confused, and we both walk out to see whats going on. 

Y/n's POV

"C'mon y/n I know you want me." Nathan approaches me with his smelly breath and tries to kiss me. Panicking, I do the next best thing I can think of: scream. Nathan winces at the sound of my voice, and backs away. 

I notice two figures coming out of the gym, but I'm too occupied to look. I fall on the hard hallway floor, and start crying. Why the hell am I crying? 

When I look up, I see Brady punching Nathan. I get up slowly and grab Brady's back. James is trying to get Nathan of Brady, and I suddenly hear the coach screaming.

"Noon! Pricket! Get over here!" He shouts loudly. To my surprise, Brady immediately gets up, which makes me fall on the floor. I wince at the sharp pain in my hand and look at Brady.

"Let me help you y/n." James gives his hand, and I gladly take it with my working one. 

"Get the hell away from her Nathan. If I so much find you looking at her, or walking towards her, I will punch you again." Brady snarls. Taken aback, I try to quietly walk towards the exit. 

"Y/n?" Bray asks.

"Yes?" 

"Where are you going? I'm taking you home." 

"It's fine i'll call my mom Bray, you should go finish your practice-" Before I know it, Brady puts his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking. 

"Listen y/n," He sighs. " I'm sorry I didn't believe you about Nathan. You're right, I should've done something." I frown. 

"It's not your fault Bray don't worry." I smile to appease the situation. 

"No it is. If I had done something right in my life for once, I would've asked you out on a date a long time ago." 

I start to smile weirdly, trying to understand what he just said. Is he really saying that?

"Well, maybe it's not too late." I shrug innocently, and his face light up. He clears his throat, and gets down on one knee. 

"Y/n, will you go out on a date with me?" He asks, as I'm giggling like a fricking five year old. 

I nod and laugh as he takes me in his arms. I only then remember that I hurt my hand, and I wince at the contact with Brady. "What's wrong?" 

"I hurt my hand." He looks at my worried, and start walking. He comes back a few minutes later, with an ice back. 

I smile. "You're the best" 

He rolls his eyes sarcastically and answers. "I know.

----------------------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for reading again!! Also ty sm for 5k reads! Thats amazing!!

Anyways, I'm slowly running out of ideas, since I'm also writing a Brady Noon fic, that WILL be available in a few days!

GIVE ME IDEASSSS