Imagine - Barbecue

"You coming y/n?" He smiles, reaching his hand out for me to take. I take his hand, smiling, as I always am when I'm with him.

We walk hand in hand, to my family barbecue. I was nervous, since this was the first time my family was meeting my boyfriend, Brady.

We've been together for about 5 months now, and my family was dying to meet him. My older brother Jake, and my younger brother Leo are what i'm scared about. I have an older sister Tina, but i'm not worried about her, since she's 22 year old.

We arrive in front of my house, and I can hear the laughs and noises in the backyard. Brady takes his hand out of mine, and rings the doorbell. My mom answers with a big smile, and takes Brady in for a hug.

"I'm so glad to meet you Brady!" I awkwardly laugh, trying to get Brady back from my mom.

We get into the backyard, and it is filled with my cousins, my siblings, and my aunt and uncles. the sound of screaming and laughing was filling my ears, and Jack comes up to us.

"Bray! My man! Y/n has talked so much about you!" He takes Brady in for a handshake, and Jack was starting to piss me off.

"Stop it Jack." I tell him, the heat of the sun hitting my eyes. He looks at me with fake pity, and tells me: " Aww, y/n you scared that I'm gonna take your little boyfriend?" at that, Brady laughs quietly. I roll my eyes.

"Jackass." I hear screaming from behind, and someone jumps on me, making me fall on the humid grass.

"Y/n! I'm gonna kill youuu" Leo screams in my face. for a 10 year old boy, he sure is strong.

"Get off me! I'm supposed to present Bray to the family." I push Leo off me, and Brady helps me get up. I look at him with pleading eyes.

"Please don't judge my family based off my stupid brothers." I tell him, jokingly. He laughs, and takes me in for a quick kiss.

"Knowing that your family made someone as amazing as you, I will never judge them." I smile, looking at his eyes.

"EWWW" I hear Leo screaming, and I turn to see him next to his dad. "Y/N KISSED HER BOYFRIENDDD" He screams as loud as he can. Everyone hears, and I turn all red.

"Leo I swear to god I'm going to kill you----" Someone takes my hands and my feet, and drops me in the pool before I can even finish my sentence. Completely submerged in water, I wipe my face and look around the yard, furious.

Jack and Leo are laughing, and Brady too. Those assholes. Jack and Brady dropped me in the pool, and they were not going to get away with that. I ask Jack and Brady to help me get out, and the moment they give me their hands, I pull with all my strength and they fall into the water with me.

As a big pool fight erupts, all of my cousins jump in from left and right, all whilst I try to drown Brady.

He laughing, and begs me jokingly, "Please y/n. You can't drown me. You wont have anything to live for!" I laugh, and try to put his head underwater. I fail miserably, and I find myself drowning in the water.

When I get out of water, I take Brady in for a big hug, trying to drown him once again. He takes my face, and plants a big watery kiss in my lips. I blush, and smile before I get once again submerged in the water.

We end up playing in the pool the whole afternoon, and when we finally get out, the sun has set.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading! 400 reads thanks guys ilysmm 

Anyways I might start a real story with y/n and Brady, but I'll still upload on this one! Don't forget to vote guysss thanksss