Imagine - Hospital

Tw: forgetting to eat!! Please don't read if you're uncomfy with hospital setting, or have some issues with food.

I'm heading to Bray's house, after studying for the whole day. I've been stressed, since the school exams were in one week. Only a ten minute walk to arrive at his house.

"Hey babe." He hugs me, and I hug him back. I haven't seen him since last week, since I was so busy studying. I mumble something in his shirt, and we go inside.

I feel lightheaded, but I decide nothing against it. I sit down on the couch, waiting for Brady to come next to me.

"You coming?" I smile. He runs up to me and starts tickling me. After a matter of time, I beg him to stop and I get myself a glass of water.

I get up, feeling my head turning and the living room spinning. I try to walk, but I slowly close my eyes.

"Y/N!" I hear Brady shout, and I find myself falling on the floor.

Darkness.

Brady's POV

I manage to catch y/n before she falls, but she looks unconscious. My heart is beating fast, not knowing what to do. Nobody is home. I decide to call 911, and tell them about y/n quickly.

I look at her face, breathing normally. I hold her tight to me, not wanting her to go. If anything were to happen to y/n right now, it would be my fault. And I would never forgive myself.

I dial my mom's number. "Mom, hey it's Brady. Y/n just collapsed in our living room." I'm filled with worry, waiting for the ambulance.

"Did you call 911 honey? I'm coming home right now. And I'm calling y/n's parents." My mom hangs up, and I panic.

What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't lose her. My life would be— well, it would be over.

I hear the ambulance arrive, and they take her in.

Y/n's POV

"She was at her boyfriend's house yes." I open my eyes slowly, and I see my mom talking to a random doctor. I look around, needles and tubes in my arms, and my mom notices me.

She comes over quickly to hug me. "Thank god you're awake!"

"Mom I can't breathe." She lets go, and looks at me.

"Where's Brady?" I ask her.

"He had to go home honey. You've been unconscious since yesterday. His parents forced him to leave about two hours ago." I feel a pang of guilt in my chest, knowing Brady stayed to whole night for me.

I must've scared the shit out of him. I look at the doctor, my eyes filled with questions.

"Y/n, have you been eating?" I instinctively nod. I love food. He frowns, and asks another question.

"When was the last time you ate?" Easy. Right before studying, Thursday. Oh.

"I ate Thursday." I mumble. His eyebrow goes up.

"It is Sunday y/n. You haven't ate since two to three days." He says in a know it all tone. My mom looks at me with horror.

"It wasn't intentional. I was busy studying, and I wasn't that hungry." I'm so close to rolling my eyes.

"That's the problem y/n. Considering that you are a healthy young woman, stop eating and you don't have enough energy to sustain yourself."

"Yeah. It won't happen again. Sorry." I tell the doctor. He looks at my mother.

"She should stay one more night to make sure she is back on her feet." As my mom nods, someone comes barging in.

Brady looks tired and worried, and sees that I'm awake. He takes me in a big hug, and won't let go.

"I'm fine Brady." I chuckle, but he pulls away and he doesn't seem amused. My mom and the doctor went outside to talk about the medical bills, so it was just me and him.

"Fine? Fine? You passed out in my living room!" He's now pacing in the tiny hospital room. I sigh.

"Yes but it wasn't the end of the world Bray. I'm alive! See?" I gesture at myself. He stops and sits next to me in the bed.

"Y/n. I was scared out of my fucking mind! I had to catch you, and call 911!" He looks like he about to cry, so I take his cheeks in my hands.

"I know Brady. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I place a kiss on his forehead.

"What did you have?" He asks, not cuddling with me in the bed.

I debate on telling him. If I do, it's over for me. He'll feed me like I'm some hippo or something.

"I kind of, you know, forgot to eat for two days." I tell him casually, but it doesn't work. Half of his body gets up, and he looks mad.

"You know? What do you mean you know? How the hell do you forget to eat for two days y/n?" Shit, now he's mad.

"It's was a careless mistake Bray. It won't happen again don't worry." I try to convince him, but he's up and pacing again.

"It's my fault. I should have noticed." He says talking to himself.

"No it's not! You can't be to blame. Stop it Brady!" I half shout. "Sit down." He does as I say.

"Ok. Now, stop being mad or worried Brady. It happened, and I can assure you it will never happen again." He nods, in his thoughts.

"It just scared me y/n." My eyes soften.

"It scared me too Bray." I kiss him lightly on his lips.

"I love you Bray."

"Me too y/n/n."

——————-
Thanks for reading guys!! 2k reads!!! Ily all so much. Don't forget to vote if you liked it, and comment other imagine ideas!

Byeee 🫶🫶