Imagine - only you

"Y/n!" I roll my eyes hearing my name, and I turn around. Brady is snickering with his friends, probably making fun of everyone in the class that isn't friends with them. I've been in his class for 2 years now, and he's still as annoying as ever. 

"What do you want?" I sigh. "Go on a date with me?" 

I'm taken aback by his question, but I shake it off. His friends start smiling and pushing Brady around. "No." I answer, and his friends start yelling, pushing him around. 

When the bell rings, Laura and I walk out of class to head to lunch. We talk about the class, and our annoying math teacher. 

"I swear, I could kill Mr. Anderson!" I say out of anger. He gave me back a bad grade. Laura nudges my shoulder and smiles like she knows something. 

"What?" I ask now smiling. Laura checks her phone before answering me, leaving me with anticipation. 

"I think Brady wasn't kidding when he asked that question." She says casually. I feel my cheeks heat up, and instinctively cover my them with my hands. 

"Yes he is. It's what he does, he just wants to play with girls feelings." I tell her. 

"No thats not true. He only flirts with you." 

"And you!" I reply.

She lets out a small laugh. "That because I'm gay! He knows I'm your best friend and he's trying to get your attention," She looks me up and down. "Which is clearly working." 

I gently push her away, flustered. She's still laughing, and I laugh too. 

We walk outside to eat, the temperature already warm. I sit down on a bench near the cafeteria and Laura joins me. I eat my sandwich and finish my chips. 

"Oh no." I say. Brady's group is walking towards us, all of them laughing. Laura smirks and waves. I grip her hand and pull it down. "What the hell are you doing?" I whisper aggressively. 

"Hey y/n!" Brady waves and smirks. 

All of them start talking to us, asking about our grades and what we were eating. Brady is looking at me, his friends still snickering and nudging him. 

I start talking to Brady, and it surprises me that he's actually nice. And smart? He got an A on our last test. 

"How? I got a C !" I smile, thinking back at my awful grade. He laughs and rests his hand on my shoulder. 

"I can help you." He tells me. I look around to find Laura, only to see that nobody was at the bench except Brady and I. 

He sits next to me, and lets out a sigh. "Come on y/n, one date." I look at him unsure. "Why? Is it just to embarrass me in front of your friends?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, running his hands in his hair. He lets out a chuckle and really looks at me. 

"Believe it or not, I kind of like you y/n." I smirk.

"Kind of? I think i'll pass." I get up, still smiling, and he takes my hand. He stands in front of me, looking all flustered and nervous. I smile. 

"Ok, not kind of, but a lot y/n. Since 2 years actually, so if you could just give me one date, that would be nice." He looks all worried, pleading. I don't know what to answer. 

"Sure, I guess I could put up with you for one date." I shrug it off, but my red cheeks and my smile gives it away. 

"Mhm we'll see. You'll want so much more of Brady after one date." He gestures to himself, exaggerating. I laugh as he walks away. 

I stay at the bench like some lover girl, fazed with what just happened. Brady gives me an air kiss and I laugh.

--------------------------------

Ok so short one guys. I literally sound like an 11 year old girl writing this but whatever

I think this helped my inner teen that had no bf heal (finally) it was so late when I was writing it so i hate it sm but its been so long since ive written bahaha

anyways thanks for 3.5k reads!! ily guys so much!! dont forget to vote guys cmon