Imagine - House

We were over at Connor's house, with Tom and Lea. I've always liked Connors house, since it was the best hangout place. Connor has a twin brother, but he was never here for acting roles, or filming.

All of us were sitting in the living room, talking, and exchanging ideas for a school project.

"We could do an experiment on flowers" Lea proposed. Tom responded with a scoff.

"Really Lea? Flowers? Thats boring." "Well find a better idea then!" She said, annoyed.

After an hour or so, we decided we wanted to watch a movie, since we were all bored of talking about the project. Lea had this movie she wanted to watch, which was called Dead Poets Society. We all got comfortable on the couch, and in the two seats next to it. I had a blanket, and was on the couch next too Lea. Connor and Tom were on the seats next to us, with a lot of snacks.

The movie started, and I heard something upstairs. I frowned. Connors parents were at a party until late, and I didn't know who it could possibly be. Something moved upstairs, and I told Connor someone was upstairs.

He seemed to be thinking for a moment, and then answered: "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys my brother came back this afternoon from LA. He's tired so don't try to make too much noise."

Oh. His brother was here. I've never actually met his brother, since i've only been friends with Connor for about two years. I know he plays in movies, and his name is Brady, but other from that, I don't know him.

Only half an hour was left of the movie, and I was bawling my eyes out. I looked around me, and Lea was also crying, Tom was trying hard not to cry, and Connor had some tears on his cheeks.

What the hell was this movie? I couldn't even see clearly, since I was crying and crying. I was also thirsty, so I got up to get water in the kitchen.

When I get to the kitchen, a boy was standing by the fridge, his head behind the fridge door. I couldn't see him, but I knew it was Connors brother Brady.

I get a glass and go to the sink to fill my water when I hear a voice. "Are you crying?" Brady asks me.

I laugh. "Oh yeah, I am actually. We're watching a movie with Connor and some friends." He smiles, and hands me a tissue that was on the counter.

"Thank you." I wipe away my tears, and throw my tissue in the trash bin. "No problem." He looks at me, not sure what to do.

"What are you guys watching for you to cry like that?" He asks me.

"Oh, we're watching Dead Poets Society. It's a really good movie. You can come watch if you want" I invite him to watch the end of the movie.

" Thanks, but I'm going to go sleep." He smiles and now that he said it, he looks pretty tired.

I walk back to the living room, when Brady asks a question.

"Whats your name?" I turn to him and answer. "Y/N."

"Y/N" He sounds impressed knowing my name. I turn back to the living room, to finish the movie and I hear him going up the stairs.

With my friends, we finish the movie, and just stay for a few minutes in shock.

(DPS spoilers beware)

"Why did he kill himself?!" Tom exclaims, on the verge of crying, again. "I don't knowww" Lea gives me a big hug, stopping herself from crying.

" I mean, he killed himself because his dad didn't support his dream, I mean it's pretty obvious-"

"Shut up Connor shut. up." I say, with tears still spilling down my cheeks.

" Oh captain my captain-" Lea says, crying in my arms.

" This was your idea Lea. Actually, we're all mentally broken because of you!" Connor points Lea out with his index finger, adding more drama.

Tom and I gasp at the same time, mockingly pointing Lea with our fingers. We burst out laughing, all pretty tired. I looked at the time, and my phone indicated that it was 11 pm. Ok, so not that late, but still my brain was mentally dead after that movie.

I get up, grouping all of my stuff, getting ready to call my mom.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Connor asks me.

"Calling my mom, to pick me up." I answer. One of his eyebrows goes up. " No you're not. You said you mom was ok with you sleeping here."

I completely forgot. I also forgot to bring my pyjama and everything, and I was so tired.

" Yeah but Connor I forgot everything at my house. I don't even have pj's." I complain, sitting back down on the couch. He gets up, and starts going upstairs. "You can just borrow maddy's things. She won't mind."

I knew she wouldn't, but I was hesitant to stay. Eventually, I gave up.

We all got into pyjamas, and got comfy in the basement downstairs, with the mattresses. I was sharing a mattress with Lea, and Tom with Connor.

We stayed another hour talking, and eventually went to sleep. In the morning, my mom had to come pick me up early since we had a family trip planned. Two hours on the road, I get a message from Connor.

Connie Baby😍​💪​🤡​

Did you talk to Brady
last night?

Yeah like quickly
Why?

Because he wants
to know if I can
Give him your
Number

Oh sure!
Read

I dont know why, but I was really happy that Brady remembered me.

TIME SKIP

It's been two weeks since Brady and I have been talking almost everyday on FaceTime or text.

I was getting back from family vacation, and we were going to meet up before he had to go back to LA for his movie.

I wait for him in front of the movie theater, and I see him coming up to me.

"Hi Bray!" He hugs me, and lets go only after a long fraction of time.

"You look beautiful Y/N. " I blush, and he smiles knowing he hit a soft spot.

"What are we watching today?" I ask curious. He has kept it a secret for two whole days.

A grin appears on his face, and answers: "Titanic."

I laugh and smack his arm. He's going to make me cry again, just like the first time we met each other. What an asshole. We head into the theater, laughing, holding hands.
————————
Wrote this one cause DPS RUINED me for the better tho. So all good. Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!