Imagine - Rain

We've just gotten in a big fight. I'm currently sitting in my room, looking out the window. It's raining, and the sky is cloudy. Tears start to form in my eyes again, and I quickly wipe my eyes again. It's his fault. Or mine. I don't know why we're fighting. 

We just started yelling at each other, because his acting career was taking a big place in our relationship. He was tired, and so was I. He was yelling at me because I was replacing him, and it started getting messy. 

I walked home, before the rain, before the thunder. I don't know what to do. I would normally ask my best friend, but he's mad at me right now. 

Oh how i've fucked up. 

Don't be such a drama queen. I tell myself. I walk to the bathroom to take of my mascara that was on my cheeks. I hear the door, and I walk downstairs to open it. 

Brady was standing on the other side of the door, completely drenched in water. I gasp, but I don't invite him in. 

"We need to talk y/n." 

"No. not right now." I'm ready to close the door, but he pushes it. 

"Come on y/n." I sigh. I walk outside, the rain hitting my hair, my clothes, and I close the door behind me.

"You don't have any time for me Brady. I've tried to be patient, since I know that being an actor is hard, but you leave me on delivered for days." I tell him, my chin trembling. At this moment, I am so glad that the rain is here to hide my tears. 

"Of course it's hard! And do you think I feel better when I see you posting with Connor, and all of our other friends?" He's frustrated, as am I. 

"What am I supposed to do? Wait for you to come back from your celebrity parties? Stop living until you come back?" I snap. He walks around, angry, and I wait for him to come back to talk to me. 

His cheeks are red from anger, and he also looks so tired. 

"God y/n... You're impossible. I never said that." He spits out, coming closer to me. His eyes are filled with anger, and I don't know what to say.

I watch him leave the driveway, and I run to him. 

"Bray, I love you." I look at his eyes, and they seem a little softer than before. 

"No I mean it bray. I can't lose you, and please tell me we'll work through our problems. I don't know---" He takes my hands, and brings them up to his face. 

"Don't worry y/n. I don't want to lose either. We'll work through it I promise." 

I smile, despite being soaked, my hair getting in my face. I open my arms, waiting for a hug. Hugging brady felt like a breath of fresh air. My head is on his shoulder, and I'm hugging him so tightly. I hear sobbing, and I notice that brady is crying in my arms. 

I start to comfort him, rubbing his back, telling him everything was going to be okay. 

"I'm so tired y/n." He sobs again, completely breaking my heart. My hands goes up to his hair,  hugging him closer. 

"I know bray, lets go inside." I whisper. He breaks down, and sits on the ground.  I sit next to him, trying to comfort hi in the rain. I hear thunder, and I'm freezing. But the only important thing right now was Brady. 

He puts his head in my lap, crying, hugging my lower abdomen. I try to hug him back, to let him know that he's not alone. 

A while later, we get in the house and I give him some of my brothers clothes. We get in my bed, and I play with his hair until he falls asleep. I look at his face, completely detached from the world and I hope that he will get a good nights sleep. 

------------------------

short one guys, sorryyy 

Anyways dont come for me cause idk how to write dramatic scenes or anything im just trying my best haha

Don't forget to vote! ily guys thanks for reading!! 600 reads!!!