Imagine - Dog

Y/D/N = your dogs name

My phone keeps ringing, on my bedside table. I can't bring myself to answer it. It's been two days, bawling my eyes out, wallowing in bed.

Y/D/N is dead. My dog, who's been here for all my high and lows, died monday night. Now wednesday, i'm still in my room, feeling empty. I haven't seen Brady, or May since last week. They're probably the ones blowing up my phone, but I can't bring myself to see them. Especially Brady. I don't want him to see me crying.

Someone knocks at my door, and my mom comes in. She takes me in a hug, caressing the back of my head, holding me tight.

"Honey, he's in a better place now. He died peacefully." She whispered in my ear. I let out a gut wrenching sob.

"He's dead mom." I shake, crying. She comforts me, and goes back downstairs to get me a bowl of ice cream.

I eat the ice cream, my eyes read and puffy after crying. I know i'm a bit dramatic for crying over a dog, but he was Y/D/N. The best dog in the world.

After an hour or two watching tv and half sleeping, I hear the doorbell. Probably my brother, coming home from practice. I hear some talking, and then someone walking up the stairs.

"Honey," My mom enters my room. "Brady is here to see you." I freeze, and start panicking.

"Mom no! He can't see me like this!" I hide behind my pillow, tears coming back up.

My face is completely submerged in my pillow, and I feel a gentle touch on my shoulder. I take my head out of my pillow, and see Brady's face. His face is concerned, and he touches my face. He lifts my blanket, and makes himself comfortable in my bed. He takes my body, and my head, and carefully places it on his body. He gives me a kiss on my forehead, and I break down.

I sob in his t - shirt, and he takes me in for a hug. We stay in that position for a while, and when I stop crying, I turn my head to face his.

" Y/N, I've been worried sick. You should've called." He says calmly, playing with my hair.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." I wipe my tears. He frowns. " I'm your boyfriend Y/N. I want to see you no matter what, and I want to help you when you're crying like this."

I nod, but he's not finished talking. " I love you Y/N." He takes my puffy face, and gently kisses me. His hands are in my hair, and my hands are on his chest.

When I break away, I say: "I love you too Bray."

TIME SKIP

Brady had to go back home, because he had to do his homework, and had volley practice. We watched a movie, and I showed him pictures of my dog. We cuddled a lot, and he told me all the gossip in school I was missing.

Bray💘👹🐷

Y/nnnn, i miss you

Haha me too bray
Im coming to school tmr
dw

Yess finally
couldn't even show
off my gf this week😒​

Poor little munchkin
actually maybe I wont
come🥰​🥰​

Stop. ur not funny Y/n.

bye bray ily 😘​

Ily too ig 😒​❤️​

-----------------------

Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! If you guys have imagines you want me to do, just text me, or comment!