Imagine - Party

Tonight is Brady and Connors party! I'm so excited and still don't know what to wear. I haven't seen Brady all day, since he wanted to keep himself as a "surprise."

So very stupid. 

Nearly the whole school is coming, because it's their 18th birthday. I hesitate between two dresses, and pick the second one. My mom is supposed to drop me of at 7, but it is currently 6:50, and still haven't done my makeup. 

"Hurry up honey! Brady and Connor won't wait for you all night!" My mom yells from downstairs. 

I roll my eyes, and hurry up. I couldn't be late to my best friends party for gods sake. I don't forget my gift on my desk chair, and I smile. I hope he'll like it. 

When I get there, the music is so loud. As I open the front door and drop my present on the present table, I can feel the music in my bones. I look for a familiar face, and I find Connor. 

I walk up to him and hug him. "Happy birthday!" I have to yell for him to hear me. He hugs me back and thanks me. I ask him where Brady is, but he hasn't seen him. 

I wonder around, saying hi to some people, dancing, and going to the drink table. I hold my breath. There he was, handsome as ever. He looks amazing, and he's looking at me, waiting for me to come over. 

I walk quickly to him, and take him in for a big hug. He spins me around, and I laugh. 

"Happy birthday Bray!!" I hug him tight, not wanting to let go. 

"Thanks y/n. You look beautiful." He looks me up and down, and I blush like a goddamn idiot.

The party goes on for a few hours, and we're going to play spin the bottle. 

The tension is growing, since all of us have had a drink or two. Lucy spins the bottle first, and I couldn't be bothered to see who she was kissing. All of a sudden everybody started making noise. 

I saw that the bottle was pointed in my direction, and I was confused since I hadn't been paying attention to the game. I look around, and see Brady. He looks nervous and I realise that he was spinning the bottle. 

Everybody was chanting, and Brady was trying to calm it down.

"Guys, guys, I can't, she's my best friend." He smiles and sees Connor chanting louder.

"The rules are the rules Bray! Don't try to change them!" Connor shouts, smiling ear to ear. 

I laugh nervously, and get up. I crawl to Brady, and look at him. 

He smiles, takes my face and plants his lips on my lips. I can hear cheering from all around the room, but I don't seem to care. I'm kissing Brady. My best friend Brady. 

He smells of alcohol, as do I. I quickly pull away, scared of what this means. I get up, shoot a quick smile at everyone, and hurry to the bathroom. 

What the heck, what the heck what the f-

"y/n?" Brady is knocking on the bathroom door. I don't know what to do. 

"Y/n please let me in." I sigh and open the door. I smile awkwardly, hoping i didn't ruin his birthday.

"God Brady I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you. I probably ruined your birthday---" His hand covers me mouth. 

"Really y/n?" He lets go, and I'm confused.

"You think you ruined my birthday party?" He starts laughing, really loudly. I stare at him confused.

"I-- uh, I mean didn't I?" 

He shakes his head, still laughing. 

"No y/n. In fact, I don't think you could ruin anything for me except if you really meant the "I shouldn't have kissed you." act." 

I look at his lips then his eyes, and murmur quietly, in the quiet bathroom, with a loud party in the next room. 

"I didn't mean it." He looks relieved, and answers: "good." 

He takes me in for a kiss, purer, quieter then the one we shared less than five minutes ago. I smile kissing him, and he puts his arms around my waist. When he let go, we go back to the party.

We danced all night, kissed, drank, and partied. It was the best night of my life, and I'm so glad that the bottle landed on us. 

-----------------

This on was a little short but its whatever. Also, I'm french, so thats why they can drink at 18. (it just makes more sense lmao) 

Anyways, thanks for 500 reads! Im so happy some of you guys like what I write haha. Please don't forget to vote, or leave a suggestion for a new imagine idea.