The shower❤️

They are 18-20 so they are the appropriate ages!

Muichiro took off his clothes
Genya: Muichiro
Muichiro: Huh? Yes Genya?
Genya: Can I shower with you?
Muichiro: Y-yeah sure I guess... come in...
Muichiro and Genya went into the shower. As Muichiro turned around Genya pinned him to the wall which made Muichiro gasp in surprisement.
Muichiro: Genya...?
Genya lifted Muichiros chin up and kissed him. Muichiros eyes widened by the sudden action but went along with it and kissed him back. It was passionate but not as rough. After a while, Genya pulled away
Genya: How was that?
Muichiro sighed and leaned onto Genya
Muichiro: Wonderful... thank you...
Genya hugged Muichiro and the shower water kept pouring.
Genya: I love you, Muichiro. A lot.
Muichiro: I-I... I know... I love you too...
Genya kept Muichiro close
Genya: But you'll never know what's coming...
Muichiros eyes widened
Muichiro: Huh...?
Genya laid his hands on both of Muichiros shoulders and pushed him down to the floor. Muichiro was sitting on the floor now and he looked up in confusion.
Muichiro: Genya..? What are you doing?
Muichiros eyes were widened up and his jaw dropped as he saw Genyas d#ck.
Muichiro: I-I- Genya!!
Genya shoved his d#ck into Muichiros mouth.
Muichiro started to choke on it and he started to tear up. His eyes were still widened but he went along with it. Genya took his d#ck out.
Genya: I swear to god if I feel your teeth on my d#ck I will fuck you again.
Muichiro gasped and that statement made him cry even more in pain
Muichiro: Y-You...
Genya shoved his d#ck in Muichiros mouth again.

After a few seconds later, Genya felt Muichiros teeth and that wasn't the proper way to do it.
Genya: Oh, Muichiro.
Genya had that serious face expression that scared the fuck out of Muichiro.
Muichiro: G-Genya I- I'm sorry! It's my first time!!
Genyas hand gripped onto Muichiros hair and he pulled it back. He shoved his d#ck into Muichiros mouth again and he choked on it.
Genya: Now DO IT CORRECTLY.
Muichiro nodded and started to s#ck. He tried not to fail but he kept on failing no matter how hard he tried. He felt bad that he wasn't doing very well in this situation. Genya took his d#ck out and rolled his eyes.
Genya: Muichiro.
Muichiro sobbed and covered his face
Muichiro: I'm sorry...
Genya: You know your consequences, Muichiro.
Muichiro: Please no...
Genya turned the shower off and pushed Muichiro to the ground
Muichiro: H-Hey-
Genya kneeled down and spread Muichiros l#gs open
Muichiro: Hey, s-stop...!!
Genya shoved his d#ck in Muichiro again
Muichiro: AH~! Ahhh~! Genya please~! It hurts it hurts~!!!!
Genya: It's just the tip. Calm down.
Muichiros mind is going on crazy... 'is it me or is it getting bigger!!'
Muichiro: D-Don't you think it's too big??!
Genya: It's the perfect size for you... and I don't think it matters if it's too big because it's perfect~
Muichiro: I-It's too big... I-It matters to me a lot...
Genya: Deal with it, Muichiro. It's already been inside you many times and you're acting like it's been your first time.
Muichiro cried
Muichiro: Please don't do this to me!!!
Genya shoved the whole thing in which made Muichiro scream
Muichiro: AAHHH~!! Ahh~! Ngh~!!! Gen~!!
Genya: You're grown. Stop acting like a child.
Muichiro: I-I just turned 18 2 months ago..!! A-Ah~!!
Genya: Still. You're 18 and you supposed to act like it.
Muichiro: It hurts so much~!! I-I can't...!! I can't I can't~! I think I'm gonna c#m!! F-Fuck!
Genya: Go ahead~
Muichiro then released himself all over the floor. It was dripping everywhere just so you know.
Muichiro: O-Oh... I- u-ugh~!
Genya: I have something...
Genya took out a pop it thing (if you don't know what it is it's the pop it looking thing from jinx. If you don't know what it is go on manga mirror and search up jinx. Look for the chapter)
Muichiro was breathing heavily and when he looked down he gasped. He saw it. (I don't know what it is called but I'll call it the pop it)
Genya started shoving his d#ck inside Muichiro
Muichiro: AHHH~! GENYA GENYA~!!! IT'S TOO BIG~!!! Ahhh~! It's hurts~!!!! It's hurts so much stop stop~!!
Muichiro sobbed hard in pleasure and pain. It was clear that he didn't want this but it felt so good and it's like a feeling he never felt before in his life. His ankles were on top of Genyas shoulders and he let Genya do the rest.
Muichiro felt very dizzy and his legs felt so numb. No more legs for Muichiro I guess. 'I'm so done for...'
Genya pulled his d#ck out.
Genya: Why are you panicking on how big it is?
Muichiro: it hurts so much it feels like you're destroying me entirely... you can't do this, Genya... you can't...!
Genya: Yes I can, Mui.
Muichiro grabbed the bottom of the shower curtain and gripped on it tightly.
Muichiro: It hurts... you're killing me...~
Genya: This is your second experience, stop acting like a baby.
Muichiro sighed
Muichiro: I-I know... I'm sorry for that... but your shoving it in me like there's no tomorrow... please ask for my consent...
Genya: No.
Muichiro cried more after he heard the word "no" come out of Genya's mouth. So he will not ask for my consent? Of course he won't. He will just do whatever he wants with me oh yes I get it.

THEY'RE THE APPROPRIATE AGES DW^^
————————————————————