The sketch 🌸

You can play the music if you want!
Pasilyo-Sunkissed Lola
Normal ages!
Muichiro=14 Tanjiro=15
_____________________________
Muichiro was at the lockers. He was getting something and he found a paper. It was rolled up and it was taped. He was confused. He grabbed the paper and ripped off the tape with many tries. He rolled it out and noticed it was a beautiful sketch of him.

 He rolled it out and noticed it was a beautiful sketch of him

It was a sketch of him with the leaves of the beautiful tree. The person who made it didn't color it but it was so beautiful.
Muichiro: Oh my gosh...
Muichiro started to smile and tear up. He couldn't believe someone would make the most majestic and beautiful art ever.
Muichiro held the paper with one hand and the other hand was on his mouth. He closed his locker and walked down the hallways with the paper in his hand. He then felt a tap on his shoulder and he immediately turned around wondering who it was.
Muichiro: T-Tanjiro...?
Muichiro whispered. Did he draw this?
Tanjiro smiled brightly and looked down at the paper in Muichiros hand.
Tanjiro: Do you like it?
Muichiro dropped the paper and hugged Tanjiro tightly. He was so proud of him.
Muichiro: T-Thank you so much, Tanjiro...
Tanjiro chuckled and hugged Muichiro back. It was a warm and comfy embrace.
Tanjiro: No problem, Tokito. I'm so glad you like the sketch.
Muichiro kept hugging Tanjiro and he didn't want to let go.
Muichiro: H-How long did this take...?
Tanjiro: I spent the whole night drawing it. I was tired but I didn't want to give up on it.
Tanjiro started to tear up too.
Muichiro cried and wiped his tears on Tanjiros shirt.

If I made you cry I'm sorry :c
________________________________