The little treat❤️

It was time to go to bed so Genya decided to give Muichiro a little treat before he gets to sleep. They are the aged up! Muichiro= 18 Genya=20

Tanjiro: Okay guys do you need anything before I leave?
Genya: No
Muichiro: No, Tanjiro...
Tanjiro smiled and walked out.
Muichiro: I'm just gonna be on my phone... I'm not that tired.
Genya: If you aren't tired, then...
Muichiro laid down on his back and he was scrolling through TikTok.
Muichiro: Wanna watch TikTok with me?
Genya: I would rather do something else. It's about to turn midnight so I wouldn't want to waste time...~
Muichiro stared at Genya for a couple seconds before laying his phone on the bed.
Muichiro: Huh...? What do you need from me?
Genya: Tanjiro isn't here...
Genya walked to the door and locked it.
Muichiros eyes widened up as he knew Genyas idea. 'No... this can't be it...'
Muichiro: G-Genya...!! No I- we can't do this!!
Genya crawled on top of Muichiro on the bed.
Muichiro: Genya...!!
Genya: I love your clothes.
Muichiro: Oh... thank y-
Genya: Take them off.
Muichiro glared at Genya but was confused.
Muichiro: Genya... I...
Genya: Now, Muichiro Tokito.
Muichiro gasped at how Genya said his full name.
Muichiro then took off his shirt and pants. Genya did the same and now he is crawling on top of Muichiro.
Genya: You ready~?
Muichiro: You already do this...
A few seconds later Muichiro felt strong hands on his wrist pinning him down onto the bed. Oh no... he knew it...
Tears were falling down his face and he didn't want this.
Muichiro: G-Genya...
Genya: You're crying already? I didn't even do anything yet. You're so sensitive.
Muichiro: You're acting like you haven't done this to me before... stop it now...
Muichiro couldn't say anything else.
Genya: Remember that pop it thing I put on my d#ck? (This is from jinx if you don't know what it is go on manga mirror)
Muichiros eyes widened.
Muichiro: It'll be too big... don't do it don't do it!
Genya put the pop it on.
Muichiro: Y-You... I remember you putting it on when we did this in the shower...
Genya: And I'll put it on now.
Genya only put his tip into Muichiro
Muichiro: A-Ahh!
Muichiro moaned
Genya: Shhhh... it's only the tip....~
Muichiro teared up but even if it was the tip, he never wanted to do any of this with him.
Muichiro: Please no no, Genya...
Genya then shoved his whole d#ck into Muichiros h#le. Genya kept pounding him.
Muichiro: A-AHHH~!! ITS TOO BIG-
Genya covered Muichiros mouth with his hand. He didn't want Tanjiro to hear.
Muichiro started to sob and tears were flowing down his red pinkish cheeks. Was this real?
Muichiro was breathing heavily.
Muichiro: N-No more...
Muichiro moaned softly as he still was getting pounding into. All he could do is squirm and scream because of how good it feels. He wanted to get pounded more but he was too tired.
Genya: This is the first round~ 50 more to go~

Okay they had 50 rounds last night. Please don't ask me how Muichiro is still living ^^
————————————————-