The family dinner ❤️

Muichiro POV

I invited Genya to my family dinner. I mean, why not? He's my friend and I wanted to hang out with him for a little bit on the weekends. We all sat down and began to eat. I don't know the name of the food but I didn't ask. "Is the food good?" My mother asked me. "Yes." I replied as I took another bite. Genya's hand then laid on my thigh. I jumped and I looked at him. He continued to eat like nothing happened. "You alright?" My mother asked me. "Yes I'm fine, mother." I nodded. Genya's making me lose my appetite. Genya's hand then rested on my member. I slightly moaned which caught everyone's attention. "Stop!" Yui shouted. "You're making so much noise!!" "I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" I cried out. It's Genya. I'm not trying to blame him, but he keeps touching me! He squeezed my member like it was nothing. "A-Ah!!~" I moaned out again. "Okay, Muichiro. Stop those noises. It's distracting." My mother demanded. I don't want my mother hating me. "I-I know I know I'm sorry I just..." I began to tear up. Fuck, that hurts!! Genya rubbed it. I made that loud noise again. "H-HAAH!!~" "OKAY, YOU STOP THAT MUICHIRO TOKITO!" My mother pointed at me angrily. She got out of her seat and walked to me. Genya let go of my member. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S MAKING THAT NOISE???" She shouted. "M-Mother I-" "Save it!! You go to your room right now! Take your food and eat up there!" Mother pointed to the upstairs. I cried and I took my food and I ran upstairs. I ran to my room and laid my plate on the bed. I wiped my tears and took a bite out of my food. "Yum..." I tried to cheer myself up. I'm starting to feel stuff now... horny... NO SNAP OUT OF IT. But the way he rubbed it...
I then moaned out because of those dirty thoughts.
"Muichiro." Genya called out and walked into my room. I mean, I wasn't really mad at him. It felt good to be honest. "Hi." I waved as I swallowed my food. "Sorry." He sat next to me." "It's fine." I said. "I actually wanted to eat in my room." His hand rested on my thigh. "When you finish your food..." He smirked. I knew what he was going to say next. "We could do it..." "Listen, Genya. I only invited you over to eat with my family. Not have s3x." "Aww come on." He gave me a sad look. "Don't give me that look, Genya..." I mumbled. I placed the plate on my nightstand so it wouldn't be in the way. He leaned in closer to me and we started making out. He unzipped my sweater and threw it somewhere far and grabbed my chin. We pulled away and there was a string of saliva. We both looked at each other with passion, but heat. "I want to do more." He whispered. He took off my shirt. "But-" "No buts." He interrupted me. He grabbed me and placed me on his lap. We began making out again until we were both out of breath. "I hear someone coming up the stairs..." I whisper in his ear. My arms wrapped around his neck and my head rested on it. "Who cares." He whispered back. "I care. What if one of them catches us?" I asked. His lips crashed into mine and we started kissing again. I guess nothing cared to him

"Yoohoo." Yuichiro called out to us. I immediately pulled away from the kiss and looked at Yui. "Hey love birds, you know I'm telling mother that?" "Hey no!!" I shouted. "Please don't tell mother this!! I don't want to get yelled at!" "Mother is homophobic!!" Yui shouted. "She doesn't want to be told that you kissed a boy!!" "Just don't do it!!" I cried out. "Fine." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sighed and I looked down. "Hey look it's fine." Genya kissed my forehead. "No it's not... I'm afraid that Yui will tell on me." I said. I don't know if I started getting angry, or miserable. "He won't. He said he wouldn't. Okay?" He fixed my hair and he hugged my tightly. "What would make you feel better?" "Anything..." I replied. "Intercourse?" He asked. I sighed again in disappointment. "I have a life out of the s3x. But okay...?" I agreed. I felt his member in my private. Fuck.

Alright guys I'm going to bed pt.2 will be written down tomorrow! <3
________________________________