The news💔

Ok ok I'm sorry if I made you cry on the previous chapter about Muichiro's death. This will be the last chapter that Muichiro died and then next chapter is when he is alive because the death is just for a little chapter and I'm bored. Anyways yeah.
Normal ages
Genya=16 Yuichiro=15
______________________________

"Where's Muichiro?" Yuichiro asked and looked at his homework.

Genya hesitated to answer. He began to tear up.

Yuichiro turned to face Genya. "Why the heck are you crying?"

"Listen..." Genya wiped his tears. "He..."

Yuichiro's eyes widen in anger. "WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" He probably knew what he was talking about.

"H-He died okay...?" Genya covered his face and his hands were full of tears.

Yuichiro looked down. "What did you say?" Yuichiro pushed the table over and he started to cry. "HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!!"

"He died from a sickness..." He muttered. "He kept coughing and sneezing until Kocho and I found out he was going to die and something like that. I.... I don't know what to say... Muichiro is gone..."

Yuichiro cried and tears kept flowing down his cheeks. "No!! This can't be true!!" He fell down to the floor. He ripped his hair out. "He is alive he is alive!!!"

"H-He isn't, Yui..." Genya cried too.

"Fuckkkk!!!!" He screamed.

"T-That... it just came out of nowhere!!" Genya shouted. "I NEVER KNEW HE WAS SICK. UNTIL I TRIED TO HUG HIM BUT HE COUGHED HARDLY. I WISH I COULD JUST BRING HIM BACK AND... WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP!!! Fuck!"

"Because none of you guys are useful..." Yuichiro said angrily. "There was no way you could've cured it that quickly... Muichiro is sick often but it never gets this serious. It doesn't go to the point where he dies, but I guess. I know Shinobu tried her best, but nothing worked. The medicines weren't strong and even though Muichiro drank water and all of that, nothing worked even though you need to stay hydrated and drink all the fluids you can when you have mucus or symptoms. Even when you cough and sneeze, you should worry because you never know what happens next to that person. There was nothing to fight through that sickness, I see... but at least we got to have our final moments with Muichiro... I hope he rests in peace..." Yuichiro wiped his tears and got up.

"You're right." Genya sniffed. "I lost him..."

"We lost him!!" Yuichiro shouted. "Ugh!! Mother and father are going to cuss Shinobu out even though it was a sickness Muichiro or Shinobu couldn't control! He died the same day he got his sickness and just stayed in bed waiting patiently! I can't imagine anything!"

_______________________________
Yuichiro came home.

"You didn't pick up Muichiro at school? He has to walk?" Mother asked.

"Ugh I don't want to talk about it!" Yuichiro walked towards his room but father stopped him.

"You will tell us where Muichiro is because he is your younger brother and you have to look out for him." Father said.

"Did you guys argue again and you're trying to punish Muichiro by leaving him at school just to walk back?" Mother asked as her hand laid on the kitchen counter.

"I don't want to tell you guys..." Yuichiro mumbled angrily. "I don't..."

"Well you are going to tell us right now. We can wait all day!" Mother repositioned her hands. She crossed her arms.

"Fine!! HE DIED." Yuichiro shouted angrily and tears started to form in his eyes.

Mother and Father remained speechless. Their eyes widened.

"I-Is this a joke??" Father cried and his hands grabbed Yuichiro's shoulders in worry.

"No!!! WHY WOULD I BE LYING ABOUT MUICHIRO'S DEATH?! I WOULD BE FUCKING MANIFESTING IT!!" Yuichiro screamed and pushed Father away.

"Don't push your father!!" Mother said with a serious tone. "And how would I believe that Muichiro died?"

"WHY AREN'T YOU BEING SERIOUS WITH THIS SITUATION!! IF I EVER CAME HOME, I WOULD HAVE MUICHIRO WITH ME!" Yuichiro cried out and fell on the couch. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! DID YOU EVEN LOVE HIM AT ALL?! HE FUCKING DIED!!!"

"CAN YOU PROVE THAT?!" Mother shouted.

"SHINOBU WILL FUCKING PROVE IT TO YOU, YOU DIMB FUCK-"

"Hey hey hey!! You shouldn't cuss to your mother. How about we calm down and-"

"CALM DOWN?! WHY WOULD I FUCKING CALM DOWN IF MY TWIN BROTHER JUST FUCKING DIED IN FRONT OF 3 PEOPLE?! HE DIED FROM SICKNESS AND THE SAME DAY HE GOT IT. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING LAME!" Yuichiro cried out loudly and walked to his room then slammed the door.

He sat on his bed and his head was in his hands. He began ripping out his hair and he grabbed the scissors. "Fuck this..." He began cutting his hair and all of his hair cut off. "Fuck this fuck you fuck me fuck everything in this world."

Yuichiro threw the scissors and the mirror and it broke.

Yuichiro began kicking and ruining things. He ripped up his homework, he threw the blanket out the window, he ripped his pillow and all the cotton is out, he also cut his hair until it was very short.

Fuck...

The feeling that I'm losing him forever...

________________________________