The halloween party starts❤️ (beta)

If you read the "cute little air-head" chapter then you'll know there was a Halloween party coming up at Tanjiro's house. Everyone was coming and there are some smut. Hope you enjoy this story and yeah I worked my butt off
Reminder, Appropriate ages!
Muichiro=18 Genya=20
____________________________

Muichiro was cloud-gazing outside and was in his own thoughts. His eyes are slightly widened because he is amazed at how slow the clouds are moving. "Muichiro?" Someone called out. Muichiro turned around and saw Mitsuri Kanroji. "Hi, Muichiro! What are you doing outside alone? It's getting dark out!" Mitsuri asked. Muichiro stared at her with a clueless look for a couple of seconds before saying, "I forgot." "Oh, okay!" Said Mitsuri. "See you at Tanjiros halloween party?" Muichiros eyes widened at that question. He forgot Tanjiros halloween party was in a couple hours and he couldn't miss it because Tanjiro is his best friend. Muichiro was just cloud-gazing outside alone and all the thanks to Mitsuri for reminding him because guess what, if he weren't reminded he would've never arrived. The clouds caught his eye. "Muichiro?" Mitsuri waved her hand in Muichiros face. "You there?" Muichiro snapped out of his trance and said, "Yes sorry. I am going." "Great!" Said Mitsuri. "See ya!" Mitsuri giggled and walked away. It was clear she was excited about it. Muichiro got up from the bench and walked towards his house. It was surprising he remembered where it was. He opened the door and walked into the inside of his house. He walked into his room and searched his closet, trying to find a Halloween costume. It was October 30th and they were gonna have a Halloween party first before the actual halloween starts.

Muichiro pulled out a cloud costume. The costume was made out of cotton and it was shaped like a cloud. It looked like cotton candy so he licked it for a couple of seconds. "Not cotton candy..." He whispered to himself realizing it didn't taste like cotton candy at all. "Cloud..." He laid his finger on the costume.

He put on the cloud costume and put on white and blue striped socks. It matched his costume. He decided to keep his hair down because it fits his costume. He put on his new light blue cloud designed flip flops he bought yesterday and walked outside the house. He checked his phone and realized he was running a bit early.

He arrived at Tanjiros house and looked through the window. He saw shadows of peoples costumes. He smiled because he was amazed at how great everyone looked. Muichiro opened the door and stepped inside. He looked around and gazed at peoples costumes. "Butterfly..." Muichiro pointed at Shinobu Kocho. "Donut..." Muichiro pointed at Kyojuro Rengoku. Rengoku immediately walked over to Muichiro and looked down on his costume. "Woah, Tokito!" Rengoku exclaimed. "You look great!" Muichiro then looked down on his costume. "Thanks," Said Muichiro. "I bought it at Target." Rengokus eyes widened but his smile stayed. "Heh... Target?" "Yeah," Said Muichiro. "T-A-R-G-E-T." "Thanks for spelling it for me," Said Rengoku. "Anyways Tanjiro is around here somewhere. Maybe in the kitchen?" Muichiro immediately ran towards the kitchen and saw Tanjiro talking to Inosuke. "Tanjiro!" Muichiro called out and walked over to Tanjiro. "Oh hey, Tokito!" Tanjiro looked down on Muichiros costume. "You look so nice!"
"Thank you, Tanjiro!" Muichiro clapped in excitement and there was a huge smile on his face. "You're happy," Said Tanjiro. "I like that, Tokito!" "Thank you, Tanjiro!" Said Muichiro. "I like your costume! What are you?" "Oh!" Tanjiro looked down on his costume. "A sunflower!" "You remind me of a sunflower, Tanjiro!" Muichiro giggled and tried to make Tanjiro happy. "Aw, thanks Tokito! You remind me of a little cat!" Muichiro tilted his head and crossed his arms. "A little cat...?" He asked. "Is the little cat cute?" "Yes!" Tanjiro replied. "Aw okay! That's what I thought! Thanks, Tanjiro!" Muichiro got his smile back. He thought the cat Tanjiro was talking about was ugly but he said it was cute. "Heh... I can imagine the little cat!" Tanjiro made funny silly expressions and played with his hands. "Me too me too Tanjiro!" Muichiro smiled and nodded. He loved talking to Tanjiro.

STORY ON PAUSE !! I'LL BE WORKING ON IT LATER!!