What he taught me❤️🍋

You guys know they are the appropriate ages. I'm really getting tired on writing them so this is the last time lol you guys will remember.
Genya=20 Muichiro=18
________________________________
Muichiro POV

I laid on the bed and took off my pants.

Fuck...

The other people are on the couch I need to make this quick...

I'm the first one to wake up.

I have to do what Genya taught me...

Which is the part of fucking myself when I feel like it.

This isn't me.

Come on, you got this Muichiro!

My fingers started going down to my hole.

I started heavily breathing and when my fingers touched my hole I gasped.

"NO!" I flinched and I took my fingers away.

You gotta do this

You have to.

You have to you have to do this!

I took a deep breath in and out and my fingers went deeper into my hole.

"HAH!~ MMH!~" I covered my mouth and I looked at my fingers. They are white and filled with come.

What have I done??

"Ah..." I whimpered. "I feel something weird now... I guess I do want this..."

I started f-cking myself again.

"AHH!~ MMmmMmm!~~ FUCK!" I cried out. I'm crying because of me and my actions, I'm so stupid for even doing what I was told to do. Why am I fingering myself it's so weird...

But it feels so good and it hurts so bad...

It's a mixture.

Genya f-cks me in the ass too but I don't plan on f-cking myself there because I don't think my arms could reach.

Wait it could...

He did teach me how to do it.

But it's disgusting!

"Muichiro I hate you..." I whispered.

Why am I doing these weird things that an average human wouldn't actually do?

I'm just a lame young adult.

I walked over to the bathroom and my hands laid onto the counter as I looked at myself in the mirror,

"I guess I should try and do that..." A frown appeared on my face.

My arms started to roam down my back all the way to my ass.

I already feel tingly.

My hair is long so I might fail.

My fingers started lining up with it.

I wish I got over this now but if I don't do this it's like a whole weight on my shoulders.

My fingers started going inside. Gosh this is my sensitive area I will fail.

I flinched and tears were flowing down my cheeks. Oh gosh you don't know how much this hurts in the ass but my hole is fine.

"MHH!!~" I looked down on the counter and my tears were dropping down on the sink.

I took my fingers out and I washed them with warm water, it felt so good.

I sobbed as I kneeled down.

I hate myself...

I got up but I fell.

I JUST LOST MY WALK BY ME?!?!

THAT'S CRAZY!! SOMETHING I'VE NEVER HEARD OF.

It's fine I'll crawl... I began crawling towards my bed and putting on my pants.

I crawled to the living room and saw Genya watching TV with Tanjiro.

The same thing I've did the other day...

"Hey, Tokito!" Tanjiro waved. It's like he has realized something with his confused expression.

"Why are you crawling on the ground-"

"It's nothing, Tanjiro..." A small smile formed on my face as I sat on the couch next to Tanjiro.

"Why is there come dripping down your leg?" Genya asked with a stern voice.

Tanjiro blushed. "You guys talk about come? T-That's weird!"

"Come here, Muichiro." Genya patted the spot next to him.

I sat down next to him.

"Did you f-ck yourself...?" He whispered in my ear. "Is that why?"

"Yes I did, Genya..." I replied as I wiped the come off my leg.

He grabbed my arm and walked me to the other room.

"Can you show me?" I heard him ask.

My eyes widened.

I don't want to experience that again.

Alright if that's what you want.

"Fine..." I rolled my eyes.

Genya pushed me on the bed and took off my pants.

"Now you know what to do with you fingers?" He asked.

"Yes I've tried." I got my two fingers and it was about to go inside my hole.

"Wait!" Genya said. "You need to make sure it lines up, you were abouta do it like it was nothing."

"Oh." I lined up my fingers with my hole. "I forgot."

"Now stick it in."

I stuck up my two fingers up myself deep.

"AAAH!!~ S-Shit!~" I moaned and I went even deeper.

I cried loudly as I stared into Genya's eyes.

"G-Genya!~" I called out and my two fingers were up all the way. "NGHH!!~ Hah!~"

"You did nice." He shrugged.

I took my two fingers out and I got up to give him a hug. "F-ck..."

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Uh yeah it's like you didn't need my teaching??"

"I tried it two times because you wanted me doing it again..." I responded. "I shown you what I could do with my fingers."

"Okay you did good enough." Genya rolled his eyes and his head rested on my shoulder.

"That's why I was loud this morning..." I whispered as I covered my mouth. I feel embarrassed now.

"Yeah I heard you." He smirked.

"I won't moan on purpose for you anymore it's weird." I joked and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Fine don't." He rolled his eyes. "I will make you moan anyway just get on the bed."

"Nooooooooo!" I sat on the bed.

He crawled on top of me.

______________________________