🍋❤️

Muichiro POV (Genya will probs be OOC. Muichiro's C*CK will be throbbing after this. REAL!! (I'm a girl)

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off with my towel. I opened the bathroom door and walked towards my room to change.

I picked out a big sweater

I picked out a big sweater. I love this sweater and I wear it almost everyday because it's comfortable to wear. I kept my hair down because yeah I wanted to. I couldn't spot any hair ties on the table or the floors. I was about to close my door but Tanjiro came in. "I'm about to go, do you need anything while I'm gone?" He asked. I shook my head before he left. I closed my door but didn't lock it. Eh, I didn't really need to. After a while, someone knocked on my bedroom door. Tanjiro left so it was only Genya and I. Fuck, I feel unsafe. I don't think we will do anything dirty in an early morning. I got up from my bed and laid my hand on the door handle. Should I open it? Or should I not? I opened it immediately and saw Genya. I rolled my eyes and said, "What do you want?" Genya pushed me out of the way and locked the door behind him. Oh fuck, here we go! "We're alone now." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms like I did NOT care. "Ok? Can I not be in peace right now...?" I asked and I backed away. I didn't want to deal with anything. "Why not?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer towards him. My eyes widened but I didn't try to pull my arm back. "Genya let's not do this." I shook my head. His arms wrapped around my waist. He tugged on my hair as his lips crashed into mine. I stood on my tippy toes. I couldn't reach him that good. I started getting more horny. I needed him now. His tongue was devouring me as I felt like he was eating me alive. My hands roamed around his back and my fingernails dug into it slightly. I got a good grip. He licked my lips and kissed me again. It was getting wetter and more faster. The pace. Saliva was surrounding my mouth as it was dripping down to the floor. He spit in my mouth as we both pulled away. There was a string of saliva between my lips and his. I moaned softly. He pulled me closer again and he started licking and kissing my neck. I kept moaning softly. He got more and more horny as he wasn't gentle on my neck. I went back onto my tippy toes as my arms wrapped around his neck, keeping a strong grip around him. I moaned loudly as I felt his teeth sink into my neck. He is so obsessed with my neck. I hear him say I taste good when I don't think I do. He pulled away and there was a string of saliva on his mouth and my neck. I whimpered and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear in embarrassment and I blushed. "You're lucky we started with a kiss." He said, as he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back gently. If I weren't used to this kind of thing, I would've cried already. But I'm fine. I didn't say anything back to him because I was too scared. "Let's go farther." He took off my big sweater and I was exposed. There are some times where I feel horny. I am horny right now. He hasn't took off my pants yet and my abs were revealing. I don't know where I got them hehe. "Damn..." He whispered and his hands roamed down my back which made me shiver. I moaned softly again on accident. Gosh why. "Do you even have pants on?" He asked. My big sweater was covering half of my legs. "I am wearing sho-" "Take them off." He interrupted me. I was about say I wore shorts. I took my shorts off and my socks off and my white, blue loafers off. "Good boy." He smirked as his hand found my ass. I gasped. I wanted to say 'stop touching me' but I needed him inside. I think I knew his intentions. I started to come already. "Am I really turning you on?" He asked as I heard him let out a small chuckle. He gave my cock a squeeze. Fuck!! "Fuck my cock, you sl*t!" I shouted in his face. Fuck I needed him inside me already, I'm feelin' different. His smirk gone wider. He rubbed my cock and he wiped my come off. "H-HNGH!!~" I moaned. "Fuck, Muichiro..." He groaned loudly. "Get on the fucking floor." He demanded. He threw me on the ground and I watched him take off his shirt. He took off his shorts and he was left with boxers. He took them off and revealed himself. He was coming already. "You ready?" He asked as he rubbed my head with his hand like a dog. I nodded. His cock started lining up with my lips then it got shoved into my mouth down my throat. My eyes widened as I began choking. I licked all the come and he released into my mouth, making me choke. Tears were filling up my eyes. His cock was too big for my mouth I felt like dying. He took his cock out of my mouth. I looked down I was heavily breathing. Come was dripping down the corner of my mouth and I closed my eyes for a little break. "No breaks, Muichiro." He grabbed the top of my hair and tugged it back, making me look up at his face. He saw tears flowing down my cheeks. "Don't cry." He wiped my tears in one swipe. I sniffed. I stopped crying because he told me to. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He spread my legs and laid my ankles on his shoulders. "Ready?" He asked for my consent. "Ready..." I gave him the consent he needed. He began pounding into me and the clapping was loud. He was milking me LIKE CRAZY. I was filled up with s3m3n. Gosh that felt so good. I can't wait for more. He pounded into me so fast, I was out of breath. He stopped and smirked down on me. I began bawling my eyes out. I even gasped for air and it was the only thing I would ask for in important situation like this. "How do you feel? Filled up?" He chuckled as he licked my tip. "I'm already filled enough..." I replied as there was no room for smiles and giggles. I was crying. "You're going to make me bleed soon... I've experienced enough..." Tears were flowing down my cheeks even more. He sucked the tip and shoved it into his mouth down his throat, descending, ascending, descending, ascending. "A-AH!!~ HNGH!~" I moaned out loud and I spread my legs more so he would reach the right spot. "P-Please!!~" I begged and I released into his mouth. My hands were gripping onto the bedsheets hard and all I felt was pain on my cock. It was throbbing too, it's the worst feeling for you boys. He pulled away from my cock and licked his lips as he did a good job on it. There was no remaining come and I don't know how to praise. Do I say, 'you're so good at this!' Or 'fuck me harder!!'? Fuck I chose the second option. "I'll always give you what you want...~" He licked my thighs. He turned me around so I was laying on my stomach. His hand gripped onto my ass. I felt the tip push in. I moaned softly as my hands are gripped onto the bedsheets hard like I would rip it apart. I drooled on the bedsheets. Shit, I just changed them before I hopped into the shower!
He pushed his whole cock inside of me. He started milking me again and I started losing leg strength. He pounded into me with his cock faster and faster and cum was splattering everywhere. I should've tied up my hair, it was everywhere on my face. I bit on my hair to try and keep quiet but I kept moaning louder and louder like I would actually LOSE my voice.
"You're so tight." He chuckled, and he groaned. "It's like you're going to chop my cock off with your tight ass." I then blushed at his words. Am I really that tight? I don't want to chop his cock off. But I couldn't control myself because he kept pounding into me. I couldn't speak. I couldn't talk. All I could do is moan accidentally. He stopped pounding into me as he turned me back around so I was laying on my back. I was facing him. He started licking my hole. Fuck, my sensitive part. I moaned loudly, "A-AH!!~ I-I'M SENSITIVE THERE!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO STOP TOUCHING THAT PART!!~" Genya then rolled his eyes and sucked it like it was nothing. I felt like passing out from the heat. Sweat drops were dripping down my face and I flinched. A huge gasp escaped my mouth and I was so terrified. How many times has he made me cry from s3x? Maybe a million.

Genya POV
I sucked his hxle strongly and I felt him flinch. I kept hearing him sniffing and crying like a little bxtch. I pulled away and there was a string of saliva on my mouth and his hole. He was soaking with come and his face was too. I guess from my cock?? "Mmh!!~" He moaned softly and he gave me those 'giving up' eyes with tears filling up them. "P-Please I'm done I'm done..." He muttered and he also gave me those puppy eyes. In your dreams, bud! We aren't done yet!
I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, putting on a romance show.

Muichiro POV
His lips laid on my nipple, acting like it was nothing again. I don't read minds, but sure. I'm not a psychic. He began sxcking it. I flinched and my eyes widened in surprise. Did he just...
My fingernails dug into his back and I couldn't control myself. Gosh that felt good too but it also tickles me.!!
He licked it and he sat up. His fingers pinched them which made me cry even more. I screamed and my vision was getting blurry. "That hurts!!" I shouted. He let go and he smirked at me. "You're sensitive." He said. "You pinched it!!!" I cried out. I tried to get up but he had a strong grip on my wrists and pinned me down on the bed. My hair was all over the place. His lips crashed into mine and his cock pounded into me. He shoved 3 fingers up inside me and we started French-kissing which means we started kissing with our tongues. We both shared saliva which sounds weird... I'm sorry though. He pulled away from my mouth and there was saliva in between us. "Ride me." He demanded. I got on top of his cock and started riding. His cock was so deep I felt it in my tummy. I started jumping and jumping until I was out of breath and I was filled with s3m3n. I got milked 3 times. I can't believe I'm still alive! Okay, I started jumping a couple more times before I got off. "You are so good." He smirked and he hugged me tightly that I was suffocating. "Mmph...mmph..." I muffled into his shoulder. I was trying to tell him to get off of me. He got off the bed and he started putting on his clothes. I watched him change. "You go take a shower." He said as he opened the bathroom door. I sighed. I remembered taking a shower before this. I guess I need to take a shower again and wash myself off. Shit, I don't know how to get up on my own. Genya was fully dressed now and I was sitting at the edge of the bed. I was looking down the entire time with a sad and miserable face. He lifted my chin up and kissed me one more time before leaving the room. I needed cuddles... I'm so lonely now. I crawled to the bathroom into the shower. He just ate me out. It's surprising he went so far to the point where he just sxcked my hxle. Is he drunk? I then sat down on the floor and watched the shower water drain. I took a deep breath and looked down in my cock. I gasped because I was still coming? Was I still turned on after all that s3x? I can't even walk now or stand. I can just sit and let the water pour onto my head. My mouth was filled with come still. It tasted so good to swallow. Him getting inside me is just LIKE HEAVEN! I need more of that dick. Later on. I want him to eat me alive. That was the best s3x I've ever ever felt in my whole entire life. I feel awesome!

Part 2?
______________________________