Y/N❤️

This is gonna be a long chapter and there is gonna be a lot of drama so yeah! Y/N is gonna be added! And so is Genya.... :) Y/N stands for "your name" which is you hun! There's Genmui BIG smut and Y/NxMuichiro little smut sorry
Appropriate ages!
Muichiro=18 Y/N 18 Genya=20
________________________________

"I heard there is a new student today." Muichiro hung his backpack on the hanger in the locker.

"Oh really?" Genya smiled and closed his locker shut.

"Yeah!"

"Alright, so?" Genya shrugged his shoulders and walked with Muichiro down the hallways.

"I might talk with her or something." Muichiro shrugged as well and saw her.

Muichiro walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey."

"Oh hi!" Y/N waved and smiled sweetly. "What's your name?"

"My name is Muichiro," Muichiro greeted. "Nice to meet you. What's yours?"

"Y/N!" Y/N chuckled and closed her hands together. She smiled gently and held out one hand to shake it with Muichiro's.

Muichiro also held out his hand and shook it with Y/N's. "Is that a star?" Muichiro pointed to Y/N's hair clip.

"Yes! It is!" Y/N giggled and nodded her head. "Is that your actual hair?" Y/N looked at Muichiro's hair and saw the beautiful turquoise ends.

"Yeah it's my real hair." Muichiro nodded. "It's not a wig or anything."

"Should we get to class?" Y/N held out her hand to hold Muichiro's hand.

"Sure." Muichiro held Y/N's hand and they both walk to class
_________________________________

"Who the fuck is that girl?!" Genya muttered to himself angrily. He wanted Muichiro all to himself but Y/N has his heart.

_________________________________

Y/N stood in front of the class and waved to everyone. "Hi," She greeted. "My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you all!" Y/N giggled sweetly.

Muichiro slightly smiled at Y/N's cuteness. "Cute..." He whispered and blushed. He looked at Genya on the side. "She's cute."

"No the fuck she's not." Genya rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck are you hanging out with her?"

"Because she's new! We supposed to welcome her." Muichiro rolled his eyes too.

"You can go sit right next to Muichiro Tokito." Ms. Stella pointed to the chair next to Muichiro. (Sorry this isn't Kimetsu Academy)

Y/N sat next to Muichiro. "Hey!" Y/N giggled and covered her mouth.

"Hey, Y/N..." Muichiro blushed and waved at her.

________________________________

At the end of class...

"Fuck..." Genya muttered to himself and saw Y/N and Muichiro talking to each other by the window.

Genya walked towards Muichiro and put both of his hands on his shoulder. "Come."

Muichiro looked up and saw Genya. "Genya I'm busy!"

"No, you're coming with me!!" Genya grabbed Muichiro's wrist tightly and walked away.

"Huh?" Y/N gasped at how tall Genya is. But she was worried that Muichiro was going away.

________________________________

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Genya shouted angrily at Muichiro.

"Don't shout at me!" Muichiro shouted back. "I'm just talking with Y/N what the fuck is wrong with that?!"