Chapter 26❤️

Appropriate ages.
Muichiro=18 Genya=20
__________________
"You're going to Tanjiros party?" Rengoku asked to Muichiro, "Our friends are gonna be there."
"I'm not a partygoer..." Muichiro whispered, "Maybe, maybe not." "Good enough!" Rengoku clapped his hands together, "Meet ya there, Tokito!" Rengoku left the room. Muichiro nodded and looked down to the floor. He was sitting on a chair. He was now alone in the room and he was deciding whether or not he should go to the party. "Should I...?" Muichiro whispered to himself. He thought about his friends being there. He didn't want to miss out. "Shoot, he forgot to tell me when the party was going to start..." Muichiro grabbed his phone and went to his messages. "Should I text Tanjiro or Rengoku... Tanjiro." Muichiro clicked on Tanjiros messages and started to type.

Muichiro
You had a party?

Tanjiro
Yes Tokito!

Muichiro
When is it

Tanjiro
6:00! You coming?

Muichiro
Eh ok just for u Tanjiro >.<

Tanjiro
Alright! Dress nice, Tokito!

Muichiro
Ofc! <3

Muichiro dropped the phone on the table and sighed. "Okay...." Said Muichiro.

Muichiro got ready into his clothes. He walked towards the bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. He placed the toothbrush into his mouth and he started tying up his hair into a ponytail.

 He placed the toothbrush into his mouth and he started tying up his hair into a ponytail

He faced the mirror and looked at himself. Muichiro smirked and finished tying up his hair.
"Hi Tanjiro!" Muichiro tried to practice greeting Tanjiro. "No... uhm, Hello Tanji- n-no!" Muichiro then immediately started brushing his teeth. One hand was brushing his teeth and one hand was on the bathroom counter. He was facing down on the sink and saw the dripping toothpaste. He spit out the toothpaste and placed the toothpaste back into the cup. He turned off the water and glanced into the mirror one more time before exiting the bathroom and then into his room. He was at his closet and was wondering what to wear. This one? No... this one? He picked one out and was changing into it.

 this one? He picked one out and was changing into it