The pool❤️

Tanjiro and Muichiro were in the locker rooms because they were done swimming.
Muichiro: Hey Tanjiro I'm gonna go take a shower okay?
Tanjiro: Alright Tokito! I'll be there in a sec!

Then, Muichiro was in the shower rooms and decided to pick which shower he wanted to go in. He walked to a shower but saw Genya in it.
Muichiro: OH I- SORRY-
Genya pulled Muichiros wrist in the shower so they are both in the shower now.
Genya: shhhh be quiet...~
Genya covered Muichiros mouth and pulled him to the wall. Muichiros eyes were widened up in fear but they had eye contact.
Genya: I'll be quick with this Muichiro....~
Muichiro immediately shook his head and tried to push off Genyas hand. Genya then turned Muichiro around where Muichiros stomach was facing the wall now.
Genya: You're gonna trust me, right Muichiro?
Muichiro sighed and knew what was gonna happen... he just wanted to shower...
Muichiro: Y-Yes... I...do...
Genya then grabbed Muichiro by the waist and Genya shoved his d#ck into Muichiros ass.
Muichiro: A-Ahhh~! Ah, Ah~!
Genya had one arm around Muichiros waist and one hand on Muichiros mouth.

Tanjiro: Tokito I'm in the showers now! Is your shower warm? It's unfair mine is colddddd!!!

Muichiro gasped but it wasn't as loud to hear.
Muichiro: Tanjiro....
Muichiro whispered but as soon as he did Genya covered his mouth.
Muichiro cried and wanted Tanjiro to save him.
Muichiro: hngh..~~~! Ah...~!
Muichiro moaned softly and realized Genyas d#ck still was shoved in.

Tanjiro: Tokito? You ok??

Muichiro cried even more when he heard Tanjiros voice. He wanted to go to Tanjiro and talk with Tanjiro but he couldn't in this situation.....
Genya then took his d#ck out and uncovered Muichiros mouth.
Muichiro: Ah....
Muichiro exhaled in exhaustion and c#mmed all over the floor of the shower. Genya pulled Muichiro closer and hugged him tightly as the shower water poured.

Tanjiro: I'm done showering, Tokito! I'll meet you in the locker rooms!
There, Tanjiro left.

Muichiro was starting to freak out but he felt so warm in Genyas arms... he loved the hug and he wanted it to last forever but they were in the shower.

APPROPRIATE AGES! ^^