Pick me up ❤️

Tanjiro POV

"Bye Inosuke!" I waved as I saw him drive his car away. It was windy outside, but it was clear skies. I took the elevator up to my floor. I was walking down the hallways of the outside of my hotel room I shared with Genya and Muichiro. It was peaceful and quiet as I walked towards the door and slid my keycard. For a second, I heard bed squeaking. I put my ear to the door and heard moans. It sounded like Muichiro! Why would he be moaning like that? I opened the door and saw them doing the... WHAT?! Gosh, I saw Muichiro without any clothes on! It's like a nightmare! I quickly ran out the door and slammed it. I don't want to see that ever again... ew... ouch. I picked up my phone and called Inosuke. He picked up. "Inosuke pick me up!" I panicked. "I JUST DROPPED YOU OFF GOMPACHIRO!" Inosuke shouted through the phone. "That isn't my name!" I said. "Now, can you please pick me up?" "FINE!!" Inosuke hung up.

Muichiro POV

I have a guess. Since his member is too big for my mouth, it would be too big for my private. He hides my muffles by shoving his member into my mouth over and over again. He keeps releasing into my mouth and it's hard to swallow since he's choking me with his huge member. I can't believe this will fit in my private. Will it? He said that earlier. "Sxck it." He demanded. I began sxcking it until it was out. I was sxcking him dry. After he took his member out of my throat, I slightly moaned and my face was covered with his come. I think he got more horny. Oh no, there are still come remaining. He grabbed my hair and tugged it back, looking down on my mouth. "You done a bad job." He whispered as his member got shoved down my throat. He was right, I am not good at this. He wanted me to sxck him dry even though I didn't know how to. Tears started filling up my eyes, but I didn't tap out. I continued to look up at him with misery. I continued sxcking, but I was out of breath. I saw his face, it got angrier. "I swear to god if I feel your teeth, I'll ruin you." He aggressively tugged on my hair again. I flinched as tears flowed down my cheeks. I didn't want to get ruined. The more he tugged on my hair, the more I felt my hair fall out. He took his member out of my mouth and I stuck my tongue out, showing the come, also showing him that I've done a nice job. "Good boy, Muichiro." He rubbed my head like a dog. I guess I am a good boy. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed. "All fours now." He demanded. Oh, this is the part where I got confused. We never tried this before. "I said, get on all fours." He shouted. Oh, I know what he means. Get on all fours like a dog. I got on all fours on the bed and I didn't know what would happen next. I felt his tip push in my ass. I moaned softly and my grip on the bedsheets tightened. My eyes widened in surprise and tears dripped down on the bed. "G-Genya!!~" I called out. I moaned and looked down on the bed. His whole member got pushed into my ass and all I could do is scream. I was coming everywhere and he was too. He was filling me up and I was slowly losing leg strength. Actually, right now because he keeps pounding into me. "M-Mmmmm!!!~ ah!~" I moaned loudly as the clapping was loud too. He took his member out of me and I immediately fell down on the bed. I was breathing heavily and there was come dripping from the corner of my mouth. I closed my eyes and took a break. I mean, I don't think I have any breaks. He won't let me go until I actually die and lose my legs. He turned me over and his member lined up with my hole. "H-HEY I—"
His member then crashed into me. "O-OH!!~" I moaned and I felt him spread my legs more. He pounded into me again and again. You don't understand how I feel. I am throbbing everywhere but I... I enjoy the s3x a little bit.
Anyways, every time he pounded into me, I moaned as loud as I can and tears were flowing down my cheeks. I run out of words to explain. But I cannot catch a break.

Tanjiro POV

After 30 minutes, I went in the car and Inosuke drove me home. I decided to keep that thing to myself, the things I have witnessed and heard. It was truly disgusting! The things that they have been doing. I caught them but I'll pretend like I haven't saw that. I looked out the window and saw flowers growing. "Don't you think everything is beautiful, Inosuke?"  I asked. The flowers were vibrant and colorful! "NO KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO." He replied. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" I reminded. "Not Kamaboko Gonpachiro whoever that is. Let's try again!" "Inoku Todari?" He asked. "Wrong!" I sighed.

"Anago Kanjiro!!"

"Hey, you're getting warmer!"

"Hamado Tangoro!"

"So close!!"

"Kamado..."

"Oh!"

"Hey, who cares what your name is anymore."

I chuckled and got nervous.

"I was this close to hearing it..." I said.

My POV

Okay guys, this is the end of this chapter 'Pick me up❤️'. What I meant by that was, Tanjiro wanted Inosuke to pick him up from the hotel because he saw Muichiro doing the dirty with Genya. Genya was top obviously yeah yeah. They were the appropriate ages to do this so yeah Muichiro is 18, Genya is 20. Muichiro's legs were broken and don't worry, he got GREAT aftercare. He visited Shinobu's estate a couple times and he had to rest. He showered 2 times in one day. He is clean now and he stopped coming finally. He also rested 3 times in one day and you don't know how serious the s3x has gotten. Muichiro was crying like crazy but he told you guys... he enjoyed it. Anyways, new chapter coming soon! Bye bye ! <3