The cute air-head❤️ (passing notes)

Appropriate ages!
Muichiro=18 Genya=20
Please pretend that they're both still in school. MY STORIES ARE SO DUMB BUT PLS 😭
______________________________

Tanjiro: I'm inviting you to my Halloween party. It's tomorrow night.
Muichiro: Ooh, really...
Tanjiro: Mhm! People that you know are coming over. I hope you come, Tokito.
Muichiro: Eh ok I will.
Tanjiro: Alright, then! I'll expect you there?
Muichiro: Yes expect me there
Tanjiro: Okay see ya!
Tanjiro waved and walked away.
Muichiro put his stuff away in his locker and closed it. He began walking down the hallways until he felt a tap on his shoulder.
Muichiro: Huh-
Genya: Hey, Muichiro!
Muichiro: Eh hi
Genya smiled
Genya: So, what are you up to?
Muichiro: Nothing
Genya: Nothing?
Muichiro: No
Genya: Okay, uhm... what did you do when you first came to school?
Muichiro: Walk and control my legs
Genya rolled his eyes
Genya: You're so clueless...
Muichiro: Mk thanks.
Genya: Hey, mind if you show me where our class is?
Muichiro: Follow
Muichiro walked towards the classroom and Genya followed. They both entered and now they both sat. Muichiro's and Genya's seat were right next to each other. (This is not Kimetsu Academy I'm so sorry)
As the teacher was in the middle of teaching, Genya kept staring at Muichiro. Muichiro was so cute. Muichiro was writing down stuff with his pen and when Genya looked down on the paper, he saw that he had really great handwriting. Genya smiled and looked back at the board. Muichiro glanced back at Genya before looking back down on his desk. He realized Genya has been looking at him this whole entire time. Muichiro tapped his shoe towards Genya's direction.
Muichiro: Hey...
Muichiro whispered.
Genya: Yeah...?
Genya whispered back.
Muichiro: Want to pass notes?
Genya: Sure...
Genya took a big piece of lined paper and started writing stuff down. He wrote, "you're so cute" on the paper. He crumpled it up and passed it to Muichiro. Muichiro grabbed it and read it. "You're so cute." Then, Muichiro blushed.
Teacher: What are you guys doing??
Genya: Nothing!
Teacher: You guys better pay attention or you guys get detention!
Muichiro: That rhymes...
Genya: Shhhh...
Teacher turned back to the board.
Muichiro then wrote down "Oh stop... you want the homework answers?" He then passed the note down to Genya. They kept passing notes until class ended. They both walk out.
Genya: Heh... the teacher didn't really notice.
Muichiro: Correct.
Genya: Anyways thanks for the homework answers. You're actually the best.
Muichiro: It's no problem
Genya: Hey, can I show you something?
Muichiro: Ok
Genya: Follow me.
Genya grabbed Muichiros hand and he took Muichiro to the bathroom stall.
Muichiro: What is this place agai-
Genya covered Muichiros mouth.
Genya: This time, try not to ask questions and ruin it for me, okay?
Muichiro nodded and pushed Genya's hand away.
Muichiro: Covering my mouth is rude.
Genya: My bad.
Genya lifted Muichiros chin up with one hand and the other hand was on his waist.
Muichiro: What do you think you're doing?
Genya: Shhhh, Muichiro...
Genya decided to make out with Muichiro secretly in the bathroom stall.
Genya kissed Muichiro on the lips. The pace was slow and steady. As the time went by the kiss' pace went even faster. It was very passionate and he wanted this special for Muichiro. Genya thought Muichiro was really cute and clueless, it makes him want to scream inside and it makes him red whenever he sees his face. Muichiros eyes widened by the sudden move but he went along with it and kissed Genya back. Muichiro was very great with kissing even though he hasn't really practiced. Muichiro wrapped his arms around Genya's neck and made the kiss more passionate and rough. The kiss was now getting intense and they were both using their tongues which was called a 'French kiss'. Once they broke away from the kiss, there was a string of saliva in between them.
Genya: How'd you like that~? You're so good at kissing.
Muichiro: It was good. Thanks.
Genya rolled his eyes and smirked when he still heard that 'emotionless' voice of Muichiro. He still thought it was very adorable.
Genya: Anything for you~
Genya lifted Muichiro up and trapped him against the wall.
Genya: How about we make out again?
Muichiro: Yes please!
Genya laid his lips on Muichiros and this time it wasn't like the beginning of the kiss, it was like in the ending of the kiss because it was so intense and passionate. They both used their tongues and it was full of heat. Genya's tongue explored Muichiros mouth which made Muichiro whimper a little bit. He knew he was sensitive in things like this but he didn't take it easy. Genya bit Muichiros lips and licked it before pulling away. He set Muichiro down to the ground on his feet and his arms are still wrapped around Muichiros waist with a strong grip.
Genya: Damn, Muichiro...
Genya lowered his head and kissed Muichiros neck before he can say another word. All Genya could hear are Muichiros moans and whimpers. Genya kept sucking and biting Muichiros neck and giving him hickeys.
Muichiro: Mmn~~
Genya smirked and stopped doing all that. He hugged Muichiro tight and he laid his head on Muichiros shoulder. Muichiros hand gripped on Genya's shirt tightly because he felt like he was about to fall. His legs weren't steady.
Muichiro: D-Don't drop me...
Muichiro hugged Genya tight.
Genya also hugged Muichiro tight.
Genya: You can trust me.
_______________________________