The other pool day❤️

Muichiro, Genya and Tanjiro were in the pool.
Tanjiro: Hey I'm gonna go get something okay? I'll be right back!
Tanjiro climbed the ladder to get out of the pool and now it is Genya and Muichiro alone in the pool.
Muichiro: Hey Genya you know I could stay underwater for like 1 minute?
Genya: You're so cute... but yeah sure go try. I bet you can't-
Muichiro swam underwater and sat on the bottom. Muichiro was losing his breath but he tried to stay underwater longer to show Genya. Muichiro wanted to impress him.
After 1 minute, Muichiro swam back to the surface and he gasped for air.
Muichiro: D-Did you like that??
Genya: Yes! You definitely impressed me.
In the middle of Muichiro talking, Genya secretly took his pants off as he had a plan.
Muichiro: What is taking Tanjiro so long? He needs to come back...
Genya: Not yet...~
Muichiro swam to Genya
Muichiro: The water is so warm don't you like it...
Genya: I like you more.
Genya grabbed Muichiro and hugged him tightly.
Muichiros eyes widened but he liked cuddles. But it felt so weird in the pool...
Genya: Take off your pants please Muichiro....
Muichiro gasped and pulled away from the hug.
Muichiro: W-Wait...!! I-In a pool you want to do this?? Tanjiro might come back!
Genya: Who cares if he sees us? I want you now...
Muichiro decided to take off his pants. He couldn't believe he was doing this now.
Muichiro: I... hold on...
Muichiro threw his pants somewhere out of the pool.
Muichiro: I-I'll just use a towel around my waist...
Genya: You ready for this my love~?
Muichiro teared up and nodded. He never wanted to do this. It was not surprising that Genya wanted to have s#x with him anywhere he wanted and whenever they were both alone.
Genya shoved his d#ck in Muichiros ass which made the smaller boy gasp loudly
Muichiro: A-Ahhh~! G-Genya~~!
Genya covered Muichiros mouth with his hand. He didn't want Muichiro to make noises so Tanjiro could hear but he loved those noises. They were so beautiful.
Muichiro: Please... l-let's not do this I just want to swim...
Genya: We could add a little love thing to the swimming~ why wouldn't you love that~?
Muichiro sobbed in pain.
Muichiro: It hurts so much... I can't feel my legs...
Genya: Then if you can't walk, it means I've done a very great job~!
Genya shoved his d#ck inside Muichiro again
Muichiro: A-AHH~! Ahh~!! Hngh~! Ngh...!! I-I don't want to c#m in the pool~!!
Genya: You can release yourself, Muichiro...~
Muichiro cried out in pleasure and released himself in the pool. But the white wasn't noticeable so it was fine.
Muichiro: W-Why do you keep doing this to me... me out of all people...
Genya: I have a big crush on you... you already know that...
Muichiro: P-Please no....
Genya: The more you beg to stop the more I want to do this with you~
Genya kept pounding Muichiro for minutes before he let go of him. Genya decided to try and pretend he and Muichiro did nothing.
Tanjiro came back
Tanjiro: What were you guys doing while I was gone?
Genya: Oh nothing.
Tanjiro: You sure? I heard some screaming...
Muichiro gasped
Muichiro: I-It's nothing, Tanjiro!!!
—————————————————-
They were the appropriate ages! Muichiro=18 Genya=20 Tanjiro=19