The moon🌸

Fluff floof floofy fluffy 🌸 pls play the song! ^^
Normal ages
Muichiro=14 Tanjiro=15
________________________________

Muichiro was standing on the balcony. His hands were laying on the railings and he was looking up at the moon. The moon was bright and it was beautiful.

"Luna..." Muichiro whispered and he was gazing. He calls the moon "Luna" because he likes to call it that. It's in Spanish.

He wanted to go watch the moon by the beach. The only person he could go with is Tanjiro because he was sleeping over.

"Tanjiro!" Muichiro called out and went back inside. Tanjiro was in the room on his phone and he wasn't really doing anything.

"Yes?" Tanjiro answered. He laid his phone down on the bed.

"Can we please watch the moon tonight?" Muichiro asked and he gave Tanjiro that 'pretty please' look.

"Sure, Tokito! Get ready!" Tanjiro got up and put his socks and shoes on.

"I'm gonna wear these clothes tonight..." Muichiro was already ready. He had baggy pants, an oversized hoodie Genya let him borrow, he had black socks and he had flip flops. His hair was down and he was ready to go.

"Oh, okay!" Tanjiro smiled and he held Muichiro's hand. "I'm ready to go, let's go outside!"

They both go outside and they walk towards the direction to the beach.

"Where is the beach again...?" Muichiro forgot where it was, but he visits there all the time.

"It's right over there!" Tanjiro pointed to it. Muichiro looked over there and saw the beach right up ahead.

Now they both arrived at the beach. They sat down on the cold sand and gazed up at the bright beautiful moon.

"It's so pretty..." Tanjiro whispered and held Muichiro's hand tight.

"Luna...!" Muichiros eyes widened.

"Luna is "moon" in Spanish!" Tanjiro let out a small chuckle.

"I know..." Muichiro softly smiled at Tanjiro.

Muichiro looked back up at the moon. He was satisfied. He loved the moon and if he had a wish, he would go up there right now and sleep on it.

"Isn't the moon lovely tonight...?" Muichiro whispered. His flip flops touched Tanjiro's shoes.

Tanjiro knew what that meant. Muichiro loved him. The phrase, "Isn't the moon lovely tonight" meant "I love you". Tanjiro loved Muichiro so much too.

"Yes," Tanjiro whispered and kissed Muichiro's hand. "The moon is so beautiful tonight. Like you."

They both shared a soft and gentle smile. They both talked and looked up at the sky the whole night until morning came and the sun rose.

Now that we know...

They love each other ❤️

Don't cry... don't waste your tears.

__________________________________