The store👾

This is about all the hashiras but in a modern AU! Ships today will be
Coming in next chapter Obamitsu
Coming in next chapter Uzuren
Saneoba
A little but Shinomitsu
Shinogiyuu
A little bit Sanegiyuu
Rengoku and Muichiro son-and-father-relationship
it feels so weird not doing Genmui but here we go
Normal ages
Everyone's ages is the same like in the actual movie it's just modern
______________________________

"WHO'S DRIVING" Sanemi shouted and sat down in the back seat.

"ME!!" Tengen opened the door to the drivers seat. "Gyomei can't because he's blind."

Obanai sat in the back with Mitsuri. He rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky.

"Is there anywhere we're going?" Mitsuri asked as she blushed.

"Store and mall." Rengoku replied and gave her a big smile.

"Oh okay! I like those places!" Mitsuri giggled and she fixed her hair.

"Where does Himejima-San sit? In the actual back?" Shinobu asked as she pointed to the back of the car.

"He can sit wherever he wants." Rengoku replied. "We just know that Himejima is blind and he cannot drive because he might crash the car."

"Sounds good!" Shinobu smiled and she looked out the window.

Tengen started driving down the roads and the store is kinda far away for some reason. "SHALL WE PLAY SOME MUSIC??" He swayed his hands in the air and blasted the music.

Obanai rolled his eyes and covered his ears because he doesn't want to hear the music.

"Too loud huh Tokito?" Rengoku passed his headphones down to Muichiro.

Muichiro grabbed them and put it on.

"Want my phone?" Rengoku asked as he grabbed it out of his pocket.

"Mhm." He whispered as he snatched it. He started listening to Mitski. More better than the music Tengen was playing on the radio.

They all arrived at the store and they got out of the car.

"WHO'S GOING TO THE CANDY AISLE WITH ME??" Tengen turned around and saw Mitsuri and Rengoku behind him. "Let's go!"

Rengoku quickly tapped on Muichiro's shoulder gesturing to him to take off his headphones. "We're here now, Tokito. Make sure not to steal anything or mess everything up in the aisles, okay? You will have to pay for it, if so."

Muichiro nodded and walked behind Rengoku Mitsuri and Tengen. Looks like he wanted to go to the candy aisle with them.

They 4 go to the candy aisle.

Muichiro's eyes widened in amazement and he grabbed Twizzlers.

"Ya like Twizzlers?" Tengen chuckled. "How flashy..."

Muichiro opened it.

"Hey hey hey!" Rengoku grabbed it. "No eating until we pay..."

"I learned a trick." Muichiro responded. "You can open it and eat it now and when you go to the counter you can pay for it right after. It isn't stealing because you're eating it, but you are paying for it right after."

Tengen Mitsuri and Rengoku listened. Their eyes widened and a smile formed on their faces.

"Oh how smart, Muichiro!!" Mitsuri exclaimed and she grabbed the starbursts. She opened it.

"Okay okay, guys!" Rengoku chuckled. "I guess that can work!"

Muichiro shrugged and ate the Twizzlers one by one. "Told you..." He sighed.